CLINIQUE Quickliner for Eyes - All Colors

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CLINIQUE Quickliner for Eyes - All Colors

3.8

I have this in several shades.
Chocolate and Intense black.

My new fave eyeliner is Intense Aubergine. ITs like a dark purple,brownish almost blackish. I really like it.

I find them all to be smooth and nice to apply. I have not seen smudging.

on 12/13/2014 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with Catnip777. Clinique puts out the most beautiful colors for eyeliner pencils, but the formula stinks! These are called "Quickliners" for a reason: they are quick to smudge on you. Worst pencils I own right now, sorry to say. Besides the colors (I have 2- Intense Clove & Black Honey), the only other good thing about these is they don't tug on the eyelids. Probably why they smudge and fade so quickly, though. I am disappointed in myself for wasting money on these. Historically, Clinique make-up has NEVER worked for me. Their eyeliners are the one Clinique product that I have always had the worst experiences with. (That, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion."). Clinique pencils and gel liners have been among the worst out there for me. Always too soft or mushy to do the trick. Oh, sure, they look lovely when you first apply them... But give 'em about 15 minutes and you will surely change your mind about 'em. That is, unless of course you "like" smudgy, traveling, disappearing eyeliner...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

These liners are addictive! I get smooth, almost fluid intense color that sets quickly and doesn't smudge or budge. All the shades I have last all day and still remove easily with eye makeup remover.
The color payoff and durability is much closer to a gel liner than the usual automatic pencil. Its texture is softer than a pencil, too. These have the glide and softness similar to a creamy stick eyeshadow, like LM's Caviar Sticks. I like their fluid softness and intense color for my upper lash line but I do find it's too harsh for my lower lashes, mainly because these pencils tend to apply strong, thick lines and my lower lash line is where I prefer soft, subtle definition.
Each pencil comes with a smudge tip on the opposite end which helps to smoke out the line but you'll have to be quick as these pencils really do set fast. If you do one eye then the other, and then decide to go back and smoke out your first eye, it'll be too late. The line is set. Oops! :)
These pencils require a lot of initial twisting to advance the liner. I think it took me about 20+ twists for the liner to finally move up. That's just an FYI so don't worry that yours might be a dud. And these tend to snap because of their softness so don't extend them too much.
If you're interested in subtle deep shades, try out my pics: Aubergine (muted deep plum), Ivy (muted deep pine green), Charcoal (shimmery blackened grey), and Chocolate (your basic deep brown). Peridot and Truffle are also subtle but not very deep. Peridot is a medium green/brown with gold flash and Truffle is a medium frosty taupe.
continued >>

on 12/17/2013 3:05:00 PM

These are amazing, in a different league to other eye liners by miles. They are soft, so easy to apply, and so very beautiful. I had used other brands eyeliners for a smokey eye look, but never as true liners as to fussy to apply, and all the dryness pulling and tugging which can't be good for your eyes. With these, I feel like a make up artist, I can create any look I like. Suffice to say that I am on my third black pen ( and also have the peacock and the clove), whereas all my other liners were never repurchased.