Clinique Quickliner Intense All Colors

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

on 4/8/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had hoped this ebony (dark black) liner would do what it promised to do... stay on my lid and not smear. Well, it stayed on for a couple hours and then started smearing all over my undereye. Another one going back. The color's fine. The smudge tip did smudge the color but it was pretty messy. Better to use a cotton swab. I like the auto sharpen/swivel up feature, so no sharpener needed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thank you MUA member beautyfix for recommending this product. Clinique was my brand in college and I left it behind because I found it too wimpy. Based on my eye colour I too got the peridot and was enticed by the peacock. First - this product performs: it glides on smoothly over not-so-smooth eyelids and stays put (no transfer either). The peridot is more of a bronze with a green/brown undertone and is very flattering on blue eyes (mine have green undertones - somewhat mermaid). The peacock is a grey with a teal undertone and looks really smashing. The peridot is perfect when you want definition but don't want to look made up like a hot humid day. It also works double time as an eye shadow. The peacock is a beautiful and very wearable colour that reminds me of Chanel's ardroise but more sophisticated - who knew?! The product twists up but not down so beware not to squish it. It comes with a smudging sponge on the end.

on 4/9/2012 12:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Stays on your eyes all day! It doesn't smudge or run or give you black streaks. I love Clinique liners and this intense formula is great. Very pigmented and soft going on. I bought midnight and will get the brown one next.

love this product! it is smooth without being too smooth to control easily. it almost gives the appearance of a liquid liner because the color is so intense. love that it comes with a smudger also. the plum and ivy is really pretty also