CLINIQUE Quickliner for Eyes - All Colors

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My eyes: blue/green
Quickliner intense colour: Peridot

Summary: I would repurchase because:

The texture of this is so beautiful, it melts like butter on application to the skin, but then affixes itself and doesn't smudge nor smear. It applies so beautifully and lightly that one can trace a wide depth of colour lightly even under the eyes and then apply a darker line around the eyes which will seem to blend itself into the lighter wash.

The colour is subtle and a beautiful soft, mossy green, flecked with delicate, subtle, golden shimmer. It doesn't look like an wearing some tawdry bright shade round my eyes, it is subtle colour, just visible according to the light. I've found I can build and build the depth around my eyes with this and it looks sexy, subtle and very pretty.

It doesn't budge, even after taking a nap this has stayed perfectly in place.

Cons: only one, I can't wear it in my waterline, it feels like my eyes become sensitive.

Verdict: the most beautiful eyeliner I've ever tried with the most beautifying effects. I would recommend it to all women, specially those who need a little TLC. I think it's beautiful and I think it can help us all be more beautiful too. I wish Clinique would bring out a golden brown too, I cannot resist trying the other colours, hoping they will be as lovely as this Peridot.