Clinique Quickliner Intense All Colors

3.8

on 7/29/2018 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not a Clinique fan generally speaking but I got this liner in Intense Ebony and have really been enjoying it. It doesn't tug upon application, has got great color payoff and looks really BLACK, not gray-black nor blue-black. It's also easy to smudge with a brush but doesn't end up overly smudgy like the Tom Ford eye define for example. Lasting power is good and shows up nicely on the waterline too.
My only gripe comes down to the packaging since you can't really swirl it back if exposed too much accidentally. Thumbs up from me.

I have this in several shades.
Chocolate and Intense black.

My new fave eyeliner is Intense Aubergine. ITs like a dark purple,brownish almost blackish. I really like it.

I find them all to be smooth and nice to apply. I have not seen smudging.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not good at all. last power is hardly nothing. Smears and collects in corners within 2 hours max. No real pigmented color even though these are intense label. No perks.

on 4/8/2017 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had hoped this ebony (dark black) liner would do what it promised to do... stay on my lid and not smear. Well, it stayed on for a couple hours and then started smearing all over my undereye. Another one going back. The color's fine. The smudge tip did smudge the color but it was pretty messy. Better to use a cotton swab. I like the auto sharpen/swivel up feature, so no sharpener needed.

I bought this eyeliner with high hopes. It looked great when I first put in on my waterline. Within 20 minutes my eyes started to get red and watery. By afternoon, I had smudge marks at the edges of my eyes. The next day I thought I might try it on my lashline instead. Within 3 hours it had smudged on my upper eyelid. Would not repurchase and I might throw this one out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The one thing my eyeliner has to do is not smudge. Unfortunately this product misses the mark. Raccoon eyes smudgy mess in a few hours. I got the intense charcoal, (dark gray) and intense ivy (dark ivy) and while they go on smoothly, the smudge. Love the twist up automatic pencil with smudged on end but product lacks longevity. Skip this one.

on 3/27/2016 2:31:00 PM

This is my favorite liner ever. I love intense clove but it always seems to be out of stock. I chose intense aubergine last time and actually like it a bit more than clove. The formula is smooth and easy, no tugging and this does not smear on my oily lids. I can actually bottom line too with minimal smearing. It being an automatic pencil is a plus, I hate toying with a sharpener. The only color I also tried and did not like at all was intense black, the formula was dry and it smeared on me. Another complaint is the product is a little more expensive given it runs out pretty quickly and is a really soft pencil. Clinique makes the pencil too long and it gives the illusion there's a lot of product. BUT those are not major complaints, as I will keep buying this pencil forever probably.

I have this in Peacock (a gorgeous deep green, almost teal; tiny amount of shimmer but still dark enough).

Smooth application. Great staying power. Has a smudge tip. Hypoallergenic.

I definitely recommend this product.

on 5/12/2015 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like these even better than UD's 24/7 pencils. I have these in 3 colors - Intense Black Honey, Intense Aubergine and Intense Clove. The staying power is excellent, the formula is creamy and doesn't tug of skip along the lash line. The color payoff is great. I love the built in smudger for a smokier look. What's not to love?

on 5/12/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I add my voice to that of ladyc74. I purchased Intense Chocolate and initially loved the way it looked on my blue-green eyes and the fact that one could effect a quasi-flick without resorting to gel liner. I have no gifts there; my nine-year-old tells me I end up looking "like a drunk swan". Anyhow, I began noticing that my eyes (I also wear contacts) were foggy and itchy and watery. When I stopped wearing this eyeliner, badaboom! The eye troubles stopped. This is curious and a bit annoying, as I look to Clinique for eye makeup products that are gentle and safe. The Naturally Glossy Mascara in Jet Brown is one of my Desert Island products, for example. But this? Lens-wearers, take heed.