CLINIQUE Quickliner for Eyes - All Colors

CLINIQUE Quickliner for Eyes - All Colors

3.8

on 8/28/2018 7:30:00 AM

LOVE this liner. I wear Charcoal and it really is Charcoal Color. It’s like a cream in a stick. I’m an eyeliner woman over mascara or shadow I love liner. For years I wore Almay but the last stick tugged and dragged then bought Marc Jacobs which made my eyes itch and water then I said Clinique is hypoallergenic let me try it. It’s perfect. Even in humidity it doesn’t move. Getting Plum and Midnight next. PERFECTION!!!

on 7/29/2018 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not a Clinique fan generally speaking but I got this liner in Intense Ebony and have really been enjoying it. It doesn't tug upon application, has got great color payoff and looks really BLACK, not gray-black nor blue-black. It's also easy to smudge with a brush but doesn't end up overly smudgy like the Tom Ford eye define for example. Lasting power is good and shows up nicely on the waterline too.
My only gripe comes down to the packaging since you can't really swirl it back if exposed too much accidentally. Thumbs up from me.

on 3/27/2016 2:31:00 PM

This is my favorite liner ever. I love intense clove but it always seems to be out of stock. I chose intense aubergine last time and actually like it a bit more than clove. The formula is smooth and easy, no tugging and this does not smear on my oily lids. I can actually bottom line too with minimal smearing. It being an automatic pencil is a plus, I hate toying with a sharpener. The only color I also tried and did not like at all was intense black, the formula was dry and it smeared on me. Another complaint is the product is a little more expensive given it runs out pretty quickly and is a really soft pencil. Clinique makes the pencil too long and it gives the illusion there's a lot of product. BUT those are not major complaints, as I will keep buying this pencil forever probably.

on 5/12/2015 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like these even better than UD's 24/7 pencils. I have these in 3 colors - Intense Black Honey, Intense Aubergine and Intense Clove. The staying power is excellent, the formula is creamy and doesn't tug of skip along the lash line. The color payoff is great. I love the built in smudger for a smokier look. What's not to love?

on 2/16/2015 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My eyes: blue/green
Quickliner intense colour: Peridot

Summary: I would repurchase because:

The texture of this is so beautiful, it melts like butter on application to the skin, but then affixes itself and doesn't smudge nor smear. It applies so beautifully and lightly that one can trace a wide depth of colour lightly even under the eyes and then apply a darker line around the eyes which will seem to blend itself into the lighter wash.

The colour is subtle and a beautiful soft, mossy green, flecked with delicate, subtle, golden shimmer. It doesn't look like an wearing some tawdry bright shade round my eyes, it is subtle colour, just visible according to the light. I've found I can build and build the depth around my eyes with this and it looks sexy, subtle and very pretty.

It doesn't budge, even after taking a nap this has stayed perfectly in place.

Cons: only one, I can't wear it in my waterline, it feels like my eyes become sensitive.

Verdict: the most beautiful eyeliner I've ever tried with the most beautifying effects. I would recommend it to all women, specially those who need a little TLC. I think it's beautiful and I think it can help us all be more beautiful too. I wish Clinique would bring out a golden brown too, I cannot resist trying the other colours, hoping they will be as lovely as this Peridot.

Perfection!! Got this in a set that was $40 bucks & this eyeliner alone is practically worth that (to me!) coz this is the eyeliner I've been searching for forever (no joke!). I got Intense Sable which is close to black but throw in a bit of deep brown flecks & dark grey (no glitter). This is ahhhh-mazing! I have oily skin & this does not give me the panda look (panda look is NOT CUTE! & I get it from practically every liner eventually!!), except this 1 & it doesn't irritate my chronic dry eye (+ I had glaucoma so I got to be careful what I put around my eyes). I wear glasses; I don't own contacts so I cannot comment on that aspect. This is easily removed w Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. The color isn't too garish or harsh on me--I have to be careful w eyeliner not to go overboard & get a goth look accidentally but this is just perfection! I am going to definitely buy another & 1 in black! I've also been using clinique products on & off for awhile & I have a stash of their products & I only use their skincare (3 step, all about eyes, cleansing balm....). I really love clinique!! I've tried other QuickLiners but I wasn't as impressed as I am w this 1. HG all the way...!

on 3/25/2014 3:27:00 PM

This is pretty much the only eyeliner that I use up all the way (consistently) Usually I end up half way through one before I get tired of it and try something else..not with this though! I have normal shaped blue eyes and blonde hair with combo-dry skin and this looks amazing on my eyes with mascara. It also stays on really well in my waterline except the very outer edges where it will rub off, but every eyeliner does that on me anyways so its nbd. What I do like is that it does NOT get all gunky in my inner tear duct because I HATE that.

Really great eyeliner! :)

I am over the whole gel eyeliner trend. Most days, I do my makeup while trying to beat the clock and get out the door for work on time. Applying gel eyeliner requires more time and effort than I care to deal with at 7am. I also don't like how gel eyeliner looks on me. I always feel like a 1980s throwback, Joan Jett about to take the stage. I've tried eye pencils at all price points. My new favorite is the Intense collection from Clinique. These apply effortlessly. They're creamy but don't smear like some gel eyeliner pencils do. Once applied, these do not smudge, though after several hours some fading does appear to occur. The assortment of colors in this line is wonderful - everything from basic black, brown, and neutrals to plum, aubergine, and a deep blue. Another bonus: no sharpening required. I prefer these pencils to those from Urban Decay (too much glitter) and Bobbi Brown (messy). Clinique may not have that edgy appeal that some other lines do, but these eye pencils are definitely worth checking out.

I really like this eyeliner. It does not disappear and stays all day.I even go after work to the gym and it is still on. I would repurchase it for sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

These liners are addictive! I get smooth, almost fluid intense color that sets quickly and doesn't smudge or budge. All the shades I have last all day and still remove easily with eye makeup remover.
The color payoff and durability is much closer to a gel liner than the usual automatic pencil. Its texture is softer than a pencil, too. These have the glide and softness similar to a creamy stick eyeshadow, like LM's Caviar Sticks. I like their fluid softness and intense color for my upper lash line but I do find it's too harsh for my lower lashes, mainly because these pencils tend to apply strong, thick lines and my lower lash line is where I prefer soft, subtle definition.
Each pencil comes with a smudge tip on the opposite end which helps to smoke out the line but you'll have to be quick as these pencils really do set fast. If you do one eye then the other, and then decide to go back and smoke out your first eye, it'll be too late. The line is set. Oops! :)
These pencils require a lot of initial twisting to advance the liner. I think it took me about 20+ twists for the liner to finally move up. That's just an FYI so don't worry that yours might be a dud. And these tend to snap because of their softness so don't extend them too much.
If you're interested in subtle deep shades, try out my pics: Aubergine (muted deep plum), Ivy (muted deep pine green), Charcoal (shimmery blackened grey), and Chocolate (your basic deep brown). Peridot and Truffle are also subtle but not very deep. Peridot is a medium green/brown with gold flash and Truffle is a medium frosty taupe.
continued >>