CLINIQUE Quickliner for Eyes - All Colors

4.3

on 7/29/2018 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not a Clinique fan generally speaking but I got this liner in Intense Ebony and have really been enjoying it. It doesn't tug upon application, has got great color payoff and looks really BLACK, not gray-black nor blue-black. It's also easy to smudge with a brush but doesn't end up overly smudgy like the Tom Ford eye define for example. Lasting power is good and shows up nicely on the waterline too.
My only gripe comes down to the packaging since you can't really swirl it back if exposed too much accidentally. Thumbs up from me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not good at all. last power is hardly nothing. Smears and collects in corners within 2 hours max. No real pigmented color even though these are intense label. No perks.

on 3/27/2016 2:31:00 PM

This is my favorite liner ever. I love intense clove but it always seems to be out of stock. I chose intense aubergine last time and actually like it a bit more than clove. The formula is smooth and easy, no tugging and this does not smear on my oily lids. I can actually bottom line too with minimal smearing. It being an automatic pencil is a plus, I hate toying with a sharpener. The only color I also tried and did not like at all was intense black, the formula was dry and it smeared on me. Another complaint is the product is a little more expensive given it runs out pretty quickly and is a really soft pencil. Clinique makes the pencil too long and it gives the illusion there's a lot of product. BUT those are not major complaints, as I will keep buying this pencil forever probably.

I really like this eyeliner. It does not disappear and stays all day.I even go after work to the gym and it is still on. I would repurchase it for sure.