Clinique Quickliner Intense All Colors

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

I have this in Peacock (a gorgeous deep green, almost teal; tiny amount of shimmer but still dark enough).

Smooth application. Great staying power. Has a smudge tip. Hypoallergenic.

I definitely recommend this product.

on 5/12/2015 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like these even better than UD's 24/7 pencils. I have these in 3 colors - Intense Black Honey, Intense Aubergine and Intense Clove. The staying power is excellent, the formula is creamy and doesn't tug of skip along the lash line. The color payoff is great. I love the built in smudger for a smokier look. What's not to love?

on 2/1/2015 4:16:00 AM

From a swap a while back, I received a Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in the color Intense Peacock which is a gorgeous, deep metallic teal. The liner is a twist-up pencil with a spongey smudger on the other end. There's no need for a sharpener, and the pencil is firm enough to be easy to draw with but creamy enough to blend and shape, and takes a little under a minute to fully set. It's not waterproof, but it is smudge-proof and has lasted at least 6 hours on my primer-less, oily lids before starting to fade. With primer and shadow, this stays on fully all day.

My biggest problem with this product is that the pencil does not retract, so I always have to be careful to twist up product a little at a time as I'm using it, otherwise the product could break and it would be wasteful, especially if I actually paid the $16.50 it costs for only 2 inches of product! I love that the pencil's pigmentation is strong, it comes with a smudger for easy shaping and that I don't need to have a sharpener to use this. But until pencils like this come with more product, can retract, and have 8hrs+ of staying power, it just seems like a standard eyeliner for twice the price of a good drugstore eyeliner.

on 4/4/2013 2:48:00 AM

(Note: this is the same review as the one I wrote for Quickliner Intense in Intense Midnight.) After reading so many rave reviews, I decided to try Clinique's Quickliner Intense in Intense Midnight. The color is a gorgeous deep navy blue, perfect for complementing my brown eyes. Sadly, the reason why the rating is so low is that this product will not work for people who wear contact lenses. I wear RGPs (hard lenses), and within five minutes, they'd smeared and left a film on my contact lenses. I took them out and rinsed them and put them back in, hoping that maybe it would be a one time thing, but no -- the smearing and subsequent film occurs again and again throughout the day. Although I dropped it to one star for that reason, I love the color so added another star. For people who don't wear contact lenses, I think this would be a great eyeliner alternative to your basic black. Alas, it's not for me and will be returned to Sephora.

love this product! it is smooth without being too smooth to control easily. it almost gives the appearance of a liquid liner because the color is so intense. love that it comes with a smudger also. the plum and ivy is really pretty also