Givenchy Le Bouquet Absolu

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Top Notes- Bergamot, Neroli, Wild Berries
Middle Notes- Jasmine, Vanilla Orchid, Rose
Base Notes- Musk, Ambergris, Juniper

For some reason, the middle notes are the ones that I can smell the most- Mostly Rose, Jasmine and a bit of Musk...

I was told that this was a Limited Edition fragrance so I was already very interested (since I tend to love Givenchy fragrances, typically). Once I sprayed it on and kept sniffing it throughout my visit to the salon, I decided I had to have it- especially since it was LE. What a sucker they make us into with these ridiculous LE items!! GRR. I have, like, 3-4 "Limited edition" items that I am frantically trying to purchase before they're all gone :(

I like this fragrance! It smells of Rose, for sure, but the other notes make it smell less like "your grandmothers' Rose"... haha!

Cute bottle- the glass is Faceted! Cute.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Was given a full bottle by a non-perfume-wearing acquaintance who got it in a gift bag. It's a very soft, polite, smooth floral with a citrusy opening. I don't get any fruit or muskiness at all -- more of a soapy vibe -- and the jasmine is there only as a brief hint. For the first 30 minutes or so there's a bit of white flower, but it softens to "nonspecific floral" pretty quick. If you need a quiet, unassuming, feminine scent appropriate for the office or a wedding, this would work well. Ultimately nothing special about it, though.

Popular Fragrances