Skin Biology Skin Signals Serum

No Image

I've used this for maybe three years now, after having tried the weaker copper peptide serums from SkinBiology for a couple of years before that. You are supposed to work your way up gradually in strength. Also, you must use an acid at night (preferably one of theirs -- I use LacSal) to avoid the dreaded "uglies."

I am happy with my results. My dermatologist is also impressed. My skin seems to have improved and definitely hasn't gotten worse as you'd expect from natural aging over the years. This routine has stopped the clock and even reversed it a bit!

Great value for money. I don't need fancy packaging because people see my face more than the inside of my medicine cabinet.

I have used Skin Biology products for about a decade and they make a big difference in my skin. The Skin Signals serum is excellent for preventing and reversing wrinkles, plumping the fat areas under the skin, and over all skin tightening. As a biologist I am impressed that Dr. Pickart has the science to back up his line of copper peptide products unlike most cosmetic companies who are not exactly rigorous in their testing methods.

I purchased the skin signals cream for my mother and she loves it and told me that it has really lessened her lines and tightened up her face. I started her out on the Super GHK serum first, as it is always best to start out on a gentler Copper peptide first before using a stronger one like Skin Signals.