Suave Keratin Infusion Smooth and Shine Serum

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

*HG*
I found this product when I was broke, out on a whim; couldn't be happier with the way this made my hair feel. About 3 years ago, I fried my hair from bleach, and this was one of the products I used to smooth my fried brittle ends. I would wash my hair with the dove intensive repair, spray a protein spray from BTZ, then once my hair was dry I would massage this starting with my ends up to my ears. It smells like moroccan oil, it feels like silk drops. I must warn though, use a tiny amount at a time a little goes a long way!

If you purchase and don't like, pass it along to a girlfriend because you can't go wrong $2.89!

on 5/29/2015 6:05:00 PM

I bought this for my dry ends and any flyaway hairs but was disappointed. It did smooth hair and add a little shine but made my ends look drier.I have long thick hair,this may work better on thinner hair types. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/5/2013 11:06:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this!!! It's my new HG product. I used it once and It soothed my dry brittle hair, made it look shiny, soft, and the fragrance smells nice. Best four bucks I ever spent.

I *think* they're about to discontinue this product. It's becoming harder & harder to find on store shelves. I hope they replace it with something even better, because this serum is awesome. I have dry, damaged, thinning hair. Most serums make me look like a dirty, balding rat. Not with Keratin Infusion, though.

It leaves my hair shiny. Not many products can "bring life" back to my damaged lockes. It smooths my hair, including breakage, without weighing it down. I couldn't ask for more from a serum.

on 3/24/2014 7:49:00 PM

I have fine, brittle hair and have been growing it out for a while. When it started to look as though I had a hair halo due to frizziness, I asked my hairdresser to cut it short. She persuaded me to wait, and told me about Suave Keratin Infusion Smooth and Shine Serum.
I bought this product based on my hairdresser's recommendation. She'd said she wished she could sell it in the shop, the serum worked that well.
There has been a remarkable difference in my hair from the first day I used it. My hair looks shiny and smooth, healthy and brilliant. That's really something given my age and general health.
I highly recommend this to anyone with hair condition issues. The only problem is that I confirmed with Suave today that it has been discontinued. I am completely disheartened that the product is no longer available. I don't know that they'd bring it back if they could see the demand for it.
I'll be on a wild search for more.

on 5/23/2014 2:06:00 AM

i honestly love this product.i have dry damaged hair but when i get out from the shower i add just acouple of drops and it does magic it leaves my hair silky smooth once i blow dry.yes they did disco this product but i find it at my local Big Lots for $2

on 7/21/2012 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this when it was buy one get one free at Walgreens. Although it does add shine, I find it just a little too greasy- had to spray a little dry shampoo on this morning to comnpensate. Prefer the Fekkai glossing creme.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

It's 4:12 am and I've just finished a roller set. I used the Suave Keratin Infusion products and saying that these products are good just isn't good enough. It's more like a LAWD! LAWD! LAWD! response (in "Color Purple" 'Miss Seely' voice).
Hair history; I am African-American with a mixture of 3C/4A/4B natural hair (biracial mom/black dad if this helps you form a better picture). My hair is soft, tangles easily, and must be wet in order to be combed completely through with a wide tooth come. Once dry, the curls are big, TEXAS fluffy, and the hair is wild. Even though it's wild it looks good WITH PROPER PRODUCT. I also have a Kitty Bartholomew gray patch in the front that is wiry and doesn't conform to the rest of my hair any longer. It has a mind of it's own. Whenever I straighten my hair (which isn't often) it comes out looking Claire Huxtable fluffly straight...never smooth or bone straight. By it being very thick it's usually difficult to manage. I usually use the Dominican Roller Set method, then flatiron my roots. It's never bone straight, but straight enough to where it looks really good. After a couple of days of wearing it wrapped while exercising, it straightens to a nice smooth look that will usually last me until the next wash.

Tonight, I tried the Keratin Infusion shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner and smooth & shine serum and I am floored by the results. It looks as if I've had a relaxer or a chemical thermal type straightener. It's silky, shiny, very smooth, very healthy looking, bouncy, no frayed ends...NOTHING! Even the wiry rebellious gray spot is smooth and manageable! I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and must be careful with alot of the things I use. I have a few staple products that I continue to use regardless because they are that good. I think I might have found a group of hair products that will go into this category. These items are JUST.THAT.GOOD. I'm going to Target tomorrow and purchase the dry shampoo.

I applied this serum after the leave-in. I only used two pumps worth for my entire head. I may add just one more the next time to coat everything. I was nervous about product overload so I think I might have used too few product this time. Either way, my hair came out FANTASTIC. The fragrance odor isn't overly powerful like other serums and it doesn't have that slick/slimy feeling like most serums have. I'm really impressed with this line from Suave.

on 11/19/2012 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

WOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!! really that's all I need to say, but I will say more...I love this stuff Ive been using it for about 3 weeks and it has made such a difference my hair looks super healthy and shiny I use this along with the leave-in conditioner, shampoo and conditioner from the same line they are fantastic for the price!!!

on 7/16/2012 12:41:00 PM

This is a solid performing smoothing serum AND dirt cheap, which to me puts it right at the top of the class as I just don't have money to blow on hair products that run $10-$20 and up. I use this on my damp almost wet hair, three pumps worth, then run it through my hair from mid-shaft to the ends, concentrating on the ends. What little product that is remaining on my hands, Ithen run through the crown and roots of my head. I don't typically blow dry my hair. I actually braid it in a french braid or two, let the braids dry, and then when I take the braids out I tousle my hair and have beach waves. This serum gives me beach waves, but with softness and shine, and virtually frizz free. My sister-in-law borrowed this serum on a humid 100+ degree day, I had her use two pumps instead of three, rub it throught her dry hair mid-shaft to ends, then use the extra product on the hands to touch up flyaways at the top. I'm not gonna lie, her hair looked amazing, again, virtually frizz free, super shiny and held up very well through out the rest of the day, without looking oily. I use it on wet hair, she uses it on dry hair, we both love it! She ran to the store and bought some for herself! There may be more expensive serums out there that work better, but I'm gonna stick with this one for sure. I have tried several by John Frieda & Garnier, and this one works better than all of those! AND this one that works better? yea, it costs less! I'll be sticking to my suave once again, making both my hair and wallet very happy!

Popular Styling Products