Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation SPF 15

Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation SPF 15

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Quite an amazing formula for what you pay. Smooth, glowy, does not have a problem with dry patches, glides over all but my largest pores (but does not highlight them), does not highlight fine lines and does NOT settle into my larger expression lines! Has tiny micro-shimmers which make the skin glow but not sparkle. I like the microshimmers in this formula whereas I found the BB version too sparkly, at least in the shades I tried (nude? was too dark anyhow). The pump is great and the price not too bad. Oh and the sunscreen is mineral not chemical for those with sensitive skin. I would say medium coverage that semi-sets after a few minutes with a velvet glow finish. I say semi sets as it does transfer. Ie comes off onto and your cellphone, under the nose piece of your glasses. It helps if you powder after, especially the T-Zone, but you don't have to. I wouldn't wear this out to go trying on white shirts in a store! (Shops used to provide pretty scarfs in the changing booths to cover your face and protect their clothes, does this still happen?)

The shade range is really good. Its the first time in 20 years Avon has actually made a shade that is light enough for very fair skin like mine. I have the lightest called, "Light Pink". But don't worry, its not actually pink, its more a peach-tinted cream and it is a surprisingly good match as it completely disappears into my skin and I have a yellow undertone! So well I find so there is no foundation line at the neck to blend with this one and I don't need to bronze up my neck. Does not oxidise darker on my combo oily skin.

The only thing I really mind about this product is it is not gluten-free. Avon is using the cheap preservative "Tocopherol" in this which is not safe for alot of gluten-free girls. It makes my skin itch like crazy and gives me breakouts :( Otherwise I would repurchase in a second.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I only discovered this product after ordering my favorite mascara (Avon Wash-Off) thru a buyer on EBay. She sent me a few samples of various products and I loved the feel of this on my skin, so I ordered the regular sized bottle. I ordered "creamy natural" and it's perfect for my cool skin tone (pink undertones). It really does give a flawless finish, but the thing that I REALLY LOVE about this product is that it uses titanium dioxide for sunscreen instead of the chemical Avobenzone. I can't use Avobenzone because it seriously makes my eyes water. I can put this liquid all over my face, including my eyelids and it doesn't bother me. I had been using MAC Mineralize and Clinique Even Better foundations (alternating upon occasion), but had to keep them away from my eyes. I've found my new foundation and I'll continue buying this for as long as they make it!.

on 5/7/2014 6:13:00 AM

I am loving this foundation, even though it's not perfect. I have combo oily skin with dry flakiness and fine lines developing.

This foundations smooths on really well and does a good job of sliding over dry patches, relatively speaking. It does not settle into fine lines for me. It does not oxidize on me and the shade light ivory Z05 matches me pretty well but is a tiny bit pink. It wears decently but does get a bit oily in the t-zone. The slight sheen/sparse microshimmer in this formula really does make your skin look great; it's not obvious and definitely does not have glitter in it. It doesn't look oily but it does add some dimension to your skin, and I really like the effect.

I am clog prone with acne, and this does not clog my pores (if I don't sleep with it on :S) or cause breakouts.

The only major thing I don't like about this foundation is that it does not set very well. It transfers onto hands, phones, and anything else that happens to touch your face throughout the day. It doesn't look obvious presumably because the colour matches me relatively well, but I do notice it coming off on things.

Overall, I do recommend this foundation though for those with normal to dry skin looking for a good medium coverage foundation that looks nice and satiny on the skin.

on 6/15/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried cream beige-slightly too dark, medium beige and pure beige-way too dark, but light beige is perfect on me! give great coverage, but not too thick! it gives a slight tan color to my face also! would buy again.

on 10/25/2014 3:20:00 PM

this is a very nice foundation, good color selection forthe price and covers midium to full, it is often compared to chanel (i think mat lumiere) but i personoly dont like chanel foundations, thay never stay on me. The same goes for Avon foundations, this is the third i try and thay are not bad but on my dry-combination skin it gets oily in 1 hour and slides of after 4 hours. So price is good and coveridge, color selection is awesome but staying power not so much. FOR ME, we all have different skin tipe and its cheap so try it :)

on 12/31/2013 8:12:00 PM

This is my go to foundation at the moment.It stays flawless for a good 6 hours, I have had MANY compliments on how flawless my skin looks! It has a beautifully creamy texture that glides on as if it is a part moisturiser but it's sets matte and gives a healthy glow. I have dry patches on my chin and have a slightly oily nose but this doesn't cake up or run off AT ALL. It is medium coverage you can build on it throughout the day. I only have to powder my nose once lightly in a day and for me that's pretty great!best foundation at an amazing price will be repurchasing it for sure! Fab shade range too.

on 7/11/2013 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite foundations! I love this foundation because it gives a nice light but buildable coverage. I have a lot of redness and some spots and this covers them perfectly with a big stipple brush that I use from Elf. I have oily skin and it works great and does not leave me all oily and I rarely touch up throughout the day. I am very impressed with this one. =)

on 7/8/2013 12:16:00 PM

This is the perfect foundation all around! Seriously, the price, the packaging, the texture, the finish.. All are perfect and could be mistaken for a high end foundation easily. Dewy glowing finish with this soufflé texture foundation. It is liquid and a bit runny but has a velvety touch, I like using my fingers with it to feel how great it is. It has shiny particles as well to give a glow. Suitable for all skin types, use moisturizer for dry skin and set with powder for oily skin. I have two colours, Creamy Natural (NC30) and Nude (NC25). I need to mix both to get the perfect colour for my skin.

on 6/26/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The best foundation by Avon! Great coverage, good price. It would be 5, but a little bit oily to wear it.

on 9/23/2013 11:26:00 PM

I have been using nars sheer glow for over a year now and needed a change. I ordered the naked by urban D (didn't like it at all, gave it to my daughter)I was going to give the Estée Lauder double wear a go then I stubble across a few good reviews re- avon! Thought what the hell it's cheap so I ordered two different shades from eBay $34 delivered (Australia) and I must say I'm really impressed! It slides on, give me the coverage I want for 35 yo skin and doesn't look cakey...probably last about 5 hours before I get shinny but hard to tell cause I'm wearing heaps of mosituriser at the moment because I'm ususing retin a also! Overall really happy with it. Will def buy again!