ASTOR - Big & Beautiful Boom! Volume Mascara

No Image

on 3/27/2015 6:16:00 AM

I own a waterproof version of this mascara and it is A BOMB! It stays all day, no smudging, gives great volume to the lashes, just wow!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been so impressed by this mascara! It reminds me a lot of the original Diorshow, but without the high price tag.

It comes in a thick, gold substantial tube and has a very large brush. The brush reminds me,a lot of the Diorshow brush. The mascara is one of the "drier" formulas-- I consider this to be a good thing! It is about the same consistency as Diorshow. I found the black shade to be very black, and it did a really nice job of lengthening my lashes and providing volume. My lashes look almost like they would if I had used Diorshow! It is definitely not a subtle mascara. It also did not flake off during the day and stayed put until I took it off at night. Another plus point is that the tube lasted a lot longer than most drugstore mascaras do. And the price is really good, not to mention that it's often on special!

Overall, I liked this mascara a lot more than I expected to, and can say, without a doubt, that it is so far the best drugstore mascara I have ever tried. If you like the original Diorshow, you really should give this a try. It doesn't have the lovely Diorshow rose scent, but otherwise, it is quite similar. I definitely plan to repurchase!

Popular Mascaras