BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

BeneFit Cosmetics

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 2/1/2017 3:21:00 PM

This stuff didn't stay put at all. Two hours after applying and into my day it would basically start to spread and spot on my face. No amount of powder made it feel and look less greasy. Pretty disappointing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a benefit junkie and have probably tried the majority of their products. I frequently use the Hello Flawless powder and love it, so I decided to give this a shot.

The foundation color is really deceiving in the package. It tends to look a lot darker than it actually applies, so be aware of this. I am an NC 20 and I use the Petal shade. I really like how easily this blends and although it might not be for everyone, I am a fan of the natural, medium coverage it provides.

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that can balance my skin. Sadly, this will not work very well if you are oily without some kind of primer or setting powder. It also tends to stay tacky and transfers easily, two things that can be bothersome. However, I must say I have never found a liquid foundation that doesn't feel this way to some extent.

All in all, this is my go-to foundation for everyday. It blends well, looks good without looking fake (my skin but better) and doesn't break me out. The price point is expensive but I'm willing to pay for something that works for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It isn't a horrible foundation but there are a lot of things I don't like about this.
1. It doesn't dry out, no matter if I set it, it will get everywhere...
2. the shade range is bad, I have light skin (not super pale) and the lightest shade is a little bit darker than my skin.
3, Although it hasn't a lot of coverage you can feel it on your skin, and my face often gets hotter with this (if that makes sense)

On the pros side:
1. natural finish (everyday foundation)
2. spf 25
3. pratical packing

i'm sure i've had loads of drugstore foundations that are better than this

on 12/29/2016 4:20:00 PM

I received this in a set for Christmas, I have no idea what took me so long to find the perfect foundation! I suffer with oily skin so an oil free foundation is great for me. I love the texture and colour, it blends seamlessly and looks natural whilst covering imperfections. I will buy this again for sure!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I tried this foundation 2 years ago and I remember not liking it. In fact, I threw it away after a few weeks because I thought it made my skin itchy. However, 2 years later, I now realize I shouldn't of thrown it away because this foundation is amazing ! I love it and I am so glad I decided to give it another try. This foundation is easy to apply, you barely need any and it looks completely natural. A warning though, if you are looking for a full cover foundation, this isn't it. It's a very natural finish with your skin showing through... a little bit shear and can be build up to medium coverage. It's your every day, flawless skin :)
Lesson learned: Don't throw away your makeup simply because you think it might be giving you an allergy ! Put it aside, wait a bit, and try it again. This is my HG foundation and I hope they never discontinue it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I reaaaally liked the look of this foundation when I put it on the first time and went on my merry way. With colour correcting underneath, most of my imperfections were covered up, and I thought this foundation might have been worth the ££.
Well, the joy didn't last long as after only two applications my cheeks were covered in clusters of horrible pimples that took soooo long to heal over completely. As that was the only new product in my routine, I blamed the foundation and returned it asap. Shame, as I quite like some of the benefit products.

on 10/31/2016 4:42:00 AM

This is my go to foundation on a daily basis. I love that it's very light on the skin and requires minimal retouch throughout the day. I find it too sheer though on events that require full and heavy makeup (ex weddings, after parties, etc). Fits more like an everyday foundation. Super love this!

on 10/31/2016 4:01:00 AM

i was drawn into trying this product because of the word ' oxygen ' , i thought it was infused with oxygen. Not sure how they do it or is it even possible. Nonetheless, cool gimmick.
before purchasing the full sized, i bought the travel / sample size to try first & i'm glad i didn't jump right in into purchasing the full sized.
the colour seems dark in the bottle & appears lighter on my skin.
this foundation is medium coverage so i'll it to that because i thought it would be full coverage which i prefer, i check whether is it medium/full coverage before purchasing, it's really just medium coverage, great for people who wants medium coverage.
i feel that the longevity is boosted with the help of my Hourglass primer because i tried using it without primer & it is not as long lasting.
won't be repurchasing because i feel that cheaper drugstore foundation may work better even though i have never tried any drugstore foundation.
giving 4 lippes because i feel it works well as a medium coverage foundation & not very pocket friendly.

I was given this product from one of my friends for a birthday present and I couldn't wait to try it. I have oily combination skin which is very acne prone. So I am very picky when it comes to wearing foundation. However this one is AMAZING. It gives me a great coverage with out looking cakey and doesn't clog my pores or breakouts. It is very easy to blend and looks very natural and gives a very brightening affect on your skin.

100% LOVE