BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

BeneFit Cosmetics

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 4/17/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

The high glycerin content in this causes it to be very dewy and that's likely the ingredient that keeps this foundation looking skin-like. I went through a phase where I wanted dewy foundation and this was hands down the #1 to not emphasis any fine lines or dry patches. Even on my hands it just glided over the creases. It has a beautiful finish.

Now with that being said, I was stupid to even think about owning a dewy foundation. My skin is very oily. If you are oily, this isn't going to work for you. The oil controlling properties simply don't exist. I still think it's a lovely foundation - just for those with dry skin. The shade selection isn't very good. I found the lightest to be too pink, and too dark. But I made it work for me with a lot of blending.

I likely won't be repurchasing, unless my oil production gets a chill pill.

Your mileage may vary.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Works like a melt-in-skin bb cream with SPF 25 vitamin C & E it protects and brightens my skin. I would say for light/ medium coverage it's a winner.

on 2/1/2017 3:21:00 PM

This stuff didn't stay put at all. Two hours after applying and into my day it would basically start to spread and spot on my face. No amount of powder made it feel and look less greasy. Pretty disappointing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a benefit junkie and have probably tried the majority of their products. I frequently use the Hello Flawless powder and love it, so I decided to give this a shot.

The foundation color is really deceiving in the package. It tends to look a lot darker than it actually applies, so be aware of this. I am an NC 20 and I use the Petal shade. I really like how easily this blends and although it might not be for everyone, I am a fan of the natural, medium coverage it provides.

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that can balance my skin. Sadly, this will not work very well if you are oily without some kind of primer or setting powder. It also tends to stay tacky and transfers easily, two things that can be bothersome. However, I must say I have never found a liquid foundation that doesn't feel this way to some extent.

All in all, this is my go-to foundation for everyday. It blends well, looks good without looking fake (my skin but better) and doesn't break me out. The price point is expensive but I'm willing to pay for something that works for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It isn't a horrible foundation but there are a lot of things I don't like about this.
1. It doesn't dry out, no matter if I set it, it will get everywhere...
2. the shade range is bad, I have light skin (not super pale) and the lightest shade is a little bit darker than my skin.
3, Although it hasn't a lot of coverage you can feel it on your skin, and my face often gets hotter with this (if that makes sense)

On the pros side:
1. natural finish (everyday foundation)
2. spf 25
3. pratical packing

i'm sure i've had loads of drugstore foundations that are better than this

on 12/29/2016 4:20:00 PM

I received this in a set for Christmas, I have no idea what took me so long to find the perfect foundation! I suffer with oily skin so an oil free foundation is great for me. I love the texture and colour, it blends seamlessly and looks natural whilst covering imperfections. I will buy this again for sure!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I tried this foundation 2 years ago and I remember not liking it. In fact, I threw it away after a few weeks because I thought it made my skin itchy. However, 2 years later, I now realize I shouldn't of thrown it away because this foundation is amazing ! I love it and I am so glad I decided to give it another try. This foundation is easy to apply, you barely need any and it looks completely natural. A warning though, if you are looking for a full cover foundation, this isn't it. It's a very natural finish with your skin showing through... a little bit shear and can be build up to medium coverage. It's your every day, flawless skin :)
Lesson learned: Don't throw away your makeup simply because you think it might be giving you an allergy ! Put it aside, wait a bit, and try it again. This is my HG foundation and I hope they never discontinue it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I reaaaally liked the look of this foundation when I put it on the first time and went on my merry way. With colour correcting underneath, most of my imperfections were covered up, and I thought this foundation might have been worth the ££.
Well, the joy didn't last long as after only two applications my cheeks were covered in clusters of horrible pimples that took soooo long to heal over completely. As that was the only new product in my routine, I blamed the foundation and returned it asap. Shame, as I quite like some of the benefit products.

on 10/31/2016 4:42:00 AM

This is my go to foundation on a daily basis. I love that it's very light on the skin and requires minimal retouch throughout the day. I find it too sheer though on events that require full and heavy makeup (ex weddings, after parties, etc). Fits more like an everyday foundation. Super love this!