BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

BeneFit Cosmetics

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

My skin - Combination to oily. I purchased this after a recommendation by the sales assistant in my local boots store. Unfortunately this is not a great product for my skin. The foundation sits on top like a waxy/greasy layer and also has brought out spots on my brow line. The coverage is low/medium. I wonder if this foundation would be better suited for those with dryer skin. I will not be re-purchasing.

I absolutely love this product I tend to have dry skin. With this I use a damp beauty blender to apply which it is extremely smooth I dab it and u don't have to use a lot I use to have acne and it covers my acne hyperpigmentation. I do not think if you have a lot of acne it will cover it because it's light but gives full coverage if you have a smooth palette after I do it I conceal blemishes then use terra firma hydrasilk mineral foundation over top it's a loose powder in light amber and the hello flawless I use is I'm pure for sure ivory this is the first time I found foundation I love absolutely perfect and doesn't make me break out since I have sensitive skin

on 4/17/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

The high glycerin content in this causes it to be very dewy and that's likely the ingredient that keeps this foundation looking skin-like. I went through a phase where I wanted dewy foundation and this was hands down the #1 to not emphasis any fine lines or dry patches. Even on my hands it just glided over the creases. It has a beautiful finish.

Now with that being said, I was stupid to even think about owning a dewy foundation. My skin is very oily. If you are oily, this isn't going to work for you. The oil controlling properties simply don't exist. I still think it's a lovely foundation - just for those with dry skin. The shade selection isn't very good. I found the lightest to be too pink, and too dark. But I made it work for me with a lot of blending.

I likely won't be repurchasing, unless my oil production gets a chill pill.

Your mileage may vary.

on 2/1/2017 3:21:00 PM

This stuff didn't stay put at all. Two hours after applying and into my day it would basically start to spread and spot on my face. No amount of powder made it feel and look less greasy. Pretty disappointing.

on 9/5/2017 5:28:00 PM

I got honey shade. I have a light to mid pale skin with some redness, my skin is dry. I loved this foundation the colour is just perfect it is like really honey colour :) so healthy looking. It is creamy and has a kinda dewy finish, doesnt dry and doesnt cause any itchiness or disturb my skin. I like that it has spf as i hate sunscreen creams. I use it with hoola lite and i love my colour . So pale people can look warmer n almost a bit tan without looking awkward :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Works like a melt-in-skin bb cream with SPF 25 vitamin C & E it protects and brightens my skin. I would say for light/ medium coverage it's a winner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a benefit junkie and have probably tried the majority of their products. I frequently use the Hello Flawless powder and love it, so I decided to give this a shot.

The foundation color is really deceiving in the package. It tends to look a lot darker than it actually applies, so be aware of this. I am an NC 20 and I use the Petal shade. I really like how easily this blends and although it might not be for everyone, I am a fan of the natural, medium coverage it provides.

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that can balance my skin. Sadly, this will not work very well if you are oily without some kind of primer or setting powder. It also tends to stay tacky and transfers easily, two things that can be bothersome. However, I must say I have never found a liquid foundation that doesn't feel this way to some extent.

All in all, this is my go-to foundation for everyday. It blends well, looks good without looking fake (my skin but better) and doesn't break me out. The price point is expensive but I'm willing to pay for something that works for me.

i'm sure i've had loads of drugstore foundations that are better than this

on 12/29/2016 4:20:00 PM

I received this in a set for Christmas, I have no idea what took me so long to find the perfect foundation! I suffer with oily skin so an oil free foundation is great for me. I love the texture and colour, it blends seamlessly and looks natural whilst covering imperfections. I will buy this again for sure!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It isn't a horrible foundation but there are a lot of things I don't like about this.
1. It doesn't dry out, no matter if I set it, it will get everywhere...
2. the shade range is bad, I have light skin (not super pale) and the lightest shade is a little bit darker than my skin.
3, Although it hasn't a lot of coverage you can feel it on your skin, and my face often gets hotter with this (if that makes sense)

On the pros side:
1. natural finish (everyday foundation)
2. spf 25