BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

BeneFit Cosmetics

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

i'm sure i've had loads of drugstore foundations that are better than this

on 12/29/2016 4:20:00 PM

I received this in a set for Christmas, I have no idea what took me so long to find the perfect foundation! I suffer with oily skin so an oil free foundation is great for me. I love the texture and colour, it blends seamlessly and looks natural whilst covering imperfections. I will buy this again for sure!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I tried this foundation 2 years ago and I remember not liking it. In fact, I threw it away after a few weeks because I thought it made my skin itchy. However, 2 years later, I now realize I shouldn't of thrown it away because this foundation is amazing ! I love it and I am so glad I decided to give it another try. This foundation is easy to apply, you barely need any and it looks completely natural. A warning though, if you are looking for a full cover foundation, this isn't it. It's a very natural finish with your skin showing through... a little bit shear and can be build up to medium coverage. It's your every day, flawless skin :)
Lesson learned: Don't throw away your makeup simply because you think it might be giving you an allergy ! Put it aside, wait a bit, and try it again. This is my HG foundation and I hope they never discontinue it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I reaaaally liked the look of this foundation when I put it on the first time and went on my merry way. With colour correcting underneath, most of my imperfections were covered up, and I thought this foundation might have been worth the ££.
Well, the joy didn't last long as after only two applications my cheeks were covered in clusters of horrible pimples that took soooo long to heal over completely. As that was the only new product in my routine, I blamed the foundation and returned it asap. Shame, as I quite like some of the benefit products.

on 10/31/2016 4:42:00 AM

This is my go to foundation on a daily basis. I love that it's very light on the skin and requires minimal retouch throughout the day. I find it too sheer though on events that require full and heavy makeup (ex weddings, after parties, etc). Fits more like an everyday foundation. Super love this!

on 10/31/2016 4:01:00 AM

i was drawn into trying this product because of the word ' oxygen ' , i thought it was infused with oxygen. Not sure how they do it or is it even possible. Nonetheless, cool gimmick.
before purchasing the full sized, i bought the travel / sample size to try first & i'm glad i didn't jump right in into purchasing the full sized.
the colour seems dark in the bottle & appears lighter on my skin.
this foundation is medium coverage so i'll it to that because i thought it would be full coverage which i prefer, i check whether is it medium/full coverage before purchasing, it's really just medium coverage, great for people who wants medium coverage.
i feel that the longevity is boosted with the help of my Hourglass primer because i tried using it without primer & it is not as long lasting.
won't be repurchasing because i feel that cheaper drugstore foundation may work better even though i have never tried any drugstore foundation.
giving 4 lippes because i feel it works well as a medium coverage foundation & not very pocket friendly.

I was given this product from one of my friends for a birthday present and I couldn't wait to try it. I have oily combination skin which is very acne prone. So I am very picky when it comes to wearing foundation. However this one is AMAZING. It gives me a great coverage with out looking cakey and doesn't clog my pores or breakouts. It is very easy to blend and looks very natural and gives a very brightening affect on your skin.

100% LOVE

on 10/18/2016 11:01:00 AM

I bought it because Lisa Eldridge was recommending it in one of her videos, and have been using it on and off for more than a year. It is very simple to use, good packaging and everything. But it's a bit too heavy on the face, and sticky, and actually makes pores appear larger....I also think it's responsible, partly at least, for my skin's excessive production of oil. Definitely not the best choice one could make!

on 10/10/2016 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have been hunting for a good foundation with SPF to use on a regular basis that I can buy at the drugstore. This was one of the few I could find (in Canada) that had an SPF number directly on it. This foundation is sort of middle of the road in terms of price - not the cheapest, but not the most expensive. I have very dry, sensitive, pale skin with lots of pink undertones.

Good
- the bottle lasted me through a good six months of mostly daily use
- product generally gave a nice matte finish without being cakey during a humid summer
- colour was just dark enough for my very pale but summer-tanned skin
- good coverage of natural redness in cheeks

Bad
- no matter how much moisturizer I put on (experimented with both underneath and on top), this product would dry out some section of my face, to the point of flaking
- the flaking often took awhile, so I would leave home flawless and look like I'd rolled in shredded coconut an hour later

While I did make sure to use all of it up before buying something else, I can't imagine wearing this foundation in the colder/drier months and will not be purchasing it again.

I think this is a really great foundation for dry skin particularly. It's medium coverage with a natural looking dewy finish. It covers redness reasonably well. It's creamy and feels nice on the skin. It's quite expensive but a little seems to go quite far. However, the colour range is fairly limited and I've heard that it does not work well for anyone with oily skin.