wet n wild Wet Cement

Filtered by eye Color : Green
wet n wild Wet Cement
Wet CementWet Cement

4.5

I have gotten more compliments on this color polish. Everyone is shocked when I tell them the brand and cost. I just this color and wet n wild, such a great brand!!!

on 10/14/2017 11:10:00 PM

My favorite Wet N Wild nail polish! Wet cement is a purple-greige that is a bit watery with the first coat, but a second coat makes it opaque. Great color for fall and winter.

on 3/23/2017 6:09:00 PM

Wet Cement is a part of W'n'W's Megalast range. It's a taupe, cream polish.

I love Megalast range, as these polishes come with ManiCurve Pro Brush, which are wide and rounded, making it easy to get around the edges cleanly and cover the nail in a couple of strokes.

Unfortunately, this colour didn't work for me - it looked too brown and unflattering. But, I thought the formula was great - I had a perfect coverage in 2 coats. I wouldn't be repurchasing Wet Cement, but I wouldn't hesitate getting more Megalast polishes.

on 11/17/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Absolutely love this stuff. I got it for only $1.99 US at either CVS or Jewel. It's a perfect cool cocoa-gray (slightly purple in some lighting), great with my skin tone and wardrobe. The finish is just slightly glossy. I apply two coats for the saturation I like. I wore this for nearly a week without any chipping or fading, and the flat brush makes it easy to apply. A steal!

on 10/23/2015 2:56:00 PM

Love this color for fall! Like the wide brush (pro brush) as it is easy to apply. Seems to last as long as other colors in the megalast line. The price is great at $1.99 ... got mine on sale for 1.19 at rite aid. Happy Fall everyone 😊🍂🍁

on 4/15/2014 12:35:00 AM

First of all, this does NOT look like "wet cement." I somehow thought that this would be a lighter, more taupe colour, given that, if you actually see it, in person, it DOES look lighter in the bottle and somewhat more like "wet cement."
Secondly, that's not REALLY a complaint because, in one coat to smooth opaque, over a base coat of butter LONDON, this came out to a smooth chocolate like brown which, although a little taupe, looks a WHOLE lot like my SpaRitual "Death By Chocolate" at $10 a bottle cheaper. This is EXTREMELY pigmented (which I didn't expect in the $1.99 a bottle price range).
LOVE the colour. LOVE the shine. LOVE the wide brush, virtually streak proof application. Fairly fast drying (Well, I used Seche Vite as I was in a hurry but one coat seemed dry in about 10 minutes)
Wasn't sure I'd need a topcoat but I am DEATH on manicures and pedicures so I put a Seche Viche Top Coat over it. A WEEK later I see no chips (WHOA?) Now, I was laid up two days with the flu, but still, I was active for 5 days and most manis are down in 3 days on me (chip city on the ends).
And this is 3 Free, just like the more expensive brands (of course, I kind of kill that with the Seche Vite but it's actually my most bullet proof fastest drying top coat so, if I am in a hurry, I go for it.)
I see this as more of a pedi colour during the summer (given that it is so dark on me) but a definite for Fall and Winter wear. And I will be buying more.

on 12/19/2012 4:24:00 PM

I had high hopes for this nail polish but unfortunately it fell short of my expectations. The color itself is interesting but the quality is not there. I put on two coats but the color did not even out with the second application; it's very thin and cheap looking. On the plus side it dries very quickly. Me personally - I would rather shell out a few more bucks for a more quality polish.

on 11/3/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a really good dupe for the China Glaze nail polish in Below Deck, and its so much cheaper! I saw this nail polish in Walmart for about two dollars and thought I would take a chance on it! It turns out I really I love the Wet 'n' Wild Megalast nail polishes. The brush and the consistency are really great! I hope they come out with more colours!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this polish. It's a pretty, rich greige colour, and I love the wide brush, it makes for a really easy, even application. My only complaint was that the colour was not totally opaque after two coats (on top of a clear basecoat) and needed a third coat of colour, which I generally try to avoid, but this polish dried really fast and it was easy to control how thick or thin of a layer was applied, so it ended up not being much of a drawback. I've previously purchased I Need a Refresh-Mint from this line, which stained my nails, so I've been reluctant to try any of the other colours, but I think I will now since the Wet Cement is so lovely!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this polish-the brush was perfect and even with one coat(so far)there was no streaking at all.I can tell two coats will be enough for full coverage and it's such a pretty(if unusual) color.You can't beat the price either.Great polish!

Popular Polishes