wet n wild Wet Cement

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2015 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This color really doesn't work on me, but I bought it for nail art to make sea otters and bear cubs, etc. It's a two-coater, and dry time is average. Love the brush, and the price. This reminds me of that OPI gravel color everyone went crazy for years ago....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I went out and bought a full-sized bottle of this after getting a mini in a $1 holiday set. I love this shade - a mauve brown taupe cream. I find it to be work-appropriate, but still interesting. The grey tones don't clash with my warm skin tone. Looks less grey and more neutral/purple with one coat, but you will probably need two coats to get an even application. The formula is just okay - can be a little thick, and streaks up if it's not completely dry, which can take some time - but I'm willing to have to deal with that in exchange for a unique but wearable shade at a low price.

on 7/1/2013 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have yet to meet a polish - barring Shellac and other gel manicures - that lasts more than a day or two on my hands without chipping. Even when wrapping the tips. Ordered some Vinylux to test that out, but amongst opi, essie, etc - they all chip. Between kids, work, cooking, eating, makeup, hair, and working out - its just a lost cause. This polish is no exception, but it is lasting amazingly well on my toes. Even survived a day in the sand and surf unscathed. So, won't call it HG, but this is a nice cheap find for summer pedicures. PROS: lovely color, comes off smoky lavender which is a fun, yet work appropriate look, easy to apply, smooth finish, dries very quickly, lasts on toes, super cheap, nice packaging, love the brush CONS: only lasted a day on my fingers and we are talking full on nail prep, base and top coat and wrapping tips with each coat. Will definitely try this line for fun summer toe colors - but alas my fingers remain bare.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Everything about this nail polish is perfect. The price, the formula, the color, the packaging is adorable!

For a little under $2 at Fred Meyer, I felt like I got quite a deal. The formula of this nail polish is creamy and easy to work with. One coat was opaque and it went on without streaks. The color is somewhat unique, I have about 50 nail polishes and I have nothing too similar to this. It's a purpled taupe that will look wonderful on a variety of skintones. I like the packaging and the wide brush- makes application a breeze!

Overall, I'd repurchase because the value for the money is unbelievable.

on 9/4/2012 6:26:00 PM

I'm obsessed with this line of nail polishes right now. I love them all. Wet Cement is a purpley greige, with maybe a little brownishness to it, on the darker side of the greys. These greiges and taupes have been popular for a while so there are tons of dupes and it's not the most unique of any of them but it's pretty and neutral and it''s 2 bucks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I fell in love with this formula and brush and decided to buy this color even though I already have it in another off-brand. The formula and the brush are just fabulous. The brush is like a paddle and is fairly wide. You could do a thing where you stroke once and your pinky nail is done. If you have narrower nails you may have trouble. But, really, the formula is the perfect consistency of being thin enough to work with but thick enough that it levels itself out and looks smooth. So I work with the wide paddle brush to cover my nails completely and it works just fine. I always use base coat and top coat and love the results. This is very on-trend gray/taupe/purple color. I get tons of compliments on it wherever I go! I love that i dont have to worry about what colors im wearing with this polish because it really goes with everything. i can wear red, pinks, purples, etc. and the polish never clashes. It is slightly edgy in my conservative work environment. Two coats is good, and depending on thickness, a third coat can be helpful. Love love and have been wearing almost continuously.

on 4/26/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first polish i have gotten from the megalast line. i love the color.The color shade you see on the bottle is what you get,its true to its color. The bottle shape makes it easy to store compaired to circlular or any kind of cylinder shape bottle.the price is like 1-2 bucks depending on the store,sales and rewards card. This color is great for everyday use...its a dark natural color and it goes well with a large number of outfits.Its not too thin or thick,perfect viscosity and 2 easy shades of all u would need :)

on 3/8/2012 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

nice opaque gray in two coats.

Popular Polishes