wet n wild Wet Cement

wet n wild Wet Cement
Wet CementWet Cement

4.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like it for everyday use. Very cute, and stays on long.

Gorgeous taupe creme nail color. 2 coats and it is opaque and lasts just as long as any of my OPI or Essie polishes. I hope they create some more sophisticated colors in the line because it is beautiful and I love the brush.

I LOVE this nail polish. The color is amazing and absolutely perfect for fall or winter. I love the brush that comes with this nail polish as well, it's wide and makes it easy to apply the polish. I'd say it lasts me about two days before chipping at the ends and such, but that's pretty good for a nail polish that's only $2! It goes on fairly smoothly and evenly, and doesn't streak. I'll definitely keep buying this polish, it's my new favorite.

on 9/22/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product!
I initially bought this because I was looking for a nice grey-toned shade for my nails, as grey is my favourite colour. I was browsing polishes and saw this "wet cement" colour and thought it was unique and would look nice, especially in the colder seasons.
When I got home and applied it later that night, I was absolutely ecstatic about how well the brush applies the polish, and the consistency, and overall look of the polish.
It's elegant, cute, and a little edgy!
I use it all the time!
Right now it's on my nails, with a bright apple red as an accent colour on my ring finger nails.

I also love to apply Love My Nails in Pretty In Pink over it, which is a nice glossy clear polish, with the tiniest fine pink sparkles, mixed with bigger hexagon shaped sequin looking sparkles! They don't sell PiP anymore, but I love applying it over Wet n Wild's Wet Cement, it looks amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous grey. Can look purple-grey or grey-brown. The brush is AMAZING. Why can't every brush be this shape/thickness??? Lasts forever with a Sally Hanson Complete Care base and Seche Vite topcoat.

on 2/20/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like all colors in the Megalast nail line - this one is amazing as well. Every time I put on polish from WnW's megalast line - I always say, "This formula is fricken amazing." It applied so easily, no bleeding onto my cuticles - and this color, Wet Cement - is very beautiful. I thought it might be like my other taupe/greige colors, but it's not. It leans more purple on my skin tone vs. brown. Love it. Doing tons of typing at work - and still chip free. I wish I could find these in store and buy all the colors. They are hard to find.

Popular Polishes