wet n wild Wet Cement

Wet CementWet Cement

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Everything about this nail polish is perfect. The price, the formula, the color, the packaging is adorable!

For a little under $2 at Fred Meyer, I felt like I got quite a deal. The formula of this nail polish is creamy and easy to work with. One coat was opaque and it went on without streaks. The color is somewhat unique, I have about 50 nail polishes and I have nothing too similar to this. It's a purpled taupe that will look wonderful on a variety of skintones. I like the packaging and the wide brush- makes application a breeze!

Overall, I'd repurchase because the value for the money is unbelievable.

on 7/1/2013 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have yet to meet a polish - barring Shellac and other gel manicures - that lasts more than a day or two on my hands without chipping. Even when wrapping the tips. Ordered some Vinylux to test that out, but amongst opi, essie, etc - they all chip. Between kids, work, cooking, eating, makeup, hair, and working out - its just a lost cause. This polish is no exception, but it is lasting amazingly well on my toes. Even survived a day in the sand and surf unscathed. So, won't call it HG, but this is a nice cheap find for summer pedicures. PROS: lovely color, comes off smoky lavender which is a fun, yet work appropriate look, easy to apply, smooth finish, dries very quickly, lasts on toes, super cheap, nice packaging, love the brush CONS: only lasted a day on my fingers and we are talking full on nail prep, base and top coat and wrapping tips with each coat. Will definitely try this line for fun summer toe colors - but alas my fingers remain bare.

Popular Polishes