wet n wild Wet Cement

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a great "greige" polish. Prior to this, my fave was OPI YDKJ. This is $1.99, has a better brush, and better staying power than the OPI. These new WnW polishes are really amazing. They last for a long time, don't chip, and have a great wide brush that makes application very easy. This color may be more red- toned than some other greige polishes, which is not my preference, but I enjoy the easy application, staying power, and price do much that I'm overlooking this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this polish-the brush was perfect and even with one coat(so far)there was no streaking at all.I can tell two coats will be enough for full coverage and it's such a pretty(if unusual) color.You can't beat the price either.Great polish!

on 4/26/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first polish i have gotten from the megalast line. i love the color.The color shade you see on the bottle is what you get,its true to its color. The bottle shape makes it easy to store compaired to circlular or any kind of cylinder shape bottle.the price is like 1-2 bucks depending on the store,sales and rewards card. This color is great for everyday use...its a dark natural color and it goes well with a large number of outfits.Its not too thin or thick,perfect viscosity and 2 easy shades of all u would need :)

on 11/12/2012 4:58:00 PM

My new HG nail polish! It's the most perfect shade of taupe, excellent for fall. The formula is nice and I love the brush, it is wide and makes for easy application. It is opaque and not streaky. Overall, I'm extremely impressed and will definitely be repurchasing.

on 12/19/2012 4:24:00 PM

I had high hopes for this nail polish but unfortunately it fell short of my expectations. The color itself is interesting but the quality is not there. I put on two coats but the color did not even out with the second application; it's very thin and cheap looking. On the plus side it dries very quickly. Me personally - I would rather shell out a few more bucks for a more quality polish.

I LOVE this nail polish. The color is amazing and absolutely perfect for fall or winter. I love the brush that comes with this nail polish as well, it's wide and makes it easy to apply the polish. I'd say it lasts me about two days before chipping at the ends and such, but that's pretty good for a nail polish that's only $2! It goes on fairly smoothly and evenly, and doesn't streak. I'll definitely keep buying this polish, it's my new favorite.

on 9/22/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product!
I initially bought this because I was looking for a nice grey-toned shade for my nails, as grey is my favourite colour. I was browsing polishes and saw this "wet cement" colour and thought it was unique and would look nice, especially in the colder seasons.
When I got home and applied it later that night, I was absolutely ecstatic about how well the brush applies the polish, and the consistency, and overall look of the polish.
It's elegant, cute, and a little edgy!
I use it all the time!
Right now it's on my nails, with a bright apple red as an accent colour on my ring finger nails.

I also love to apply Love My Nails in Pretty In Pink over it, which is a nice glossy clear polish, with the tiniest fine pink sparkles, mixed with bigger hexagon shaped sequin looking sparkles! They don't sell PiP anymore, but I love applying it over Wet n Wild's Wet Cement, it looks amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous grey. Can look purple-grey or grey-brown. The brush is AMAZING. Why can't every brush be this shape/thickness??? Lasts forever with a Sally Hanson Complete Care base and Seche Vite topcoat.

on 8/25/2015 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This color really doesn't work on me, but I bought it for nail art to make sea otters and bear cubs, etc. It's a two-coater, and dry time is average. Love the brush, and the price. This reminds me of that OPI gravel color everyone went crazy for years ago....

on 10/14/2017 11:10:00 PM

My favorite Wet N Wild nail polish! Wet cement is a purple-greige that is a bit watery with the first coat, but a second coat makes it opaque. Great color for fall and winter.

Popular Polishes