wet n wild Wet Cement

wet n wild Wet Cement
Wet CementWet Cement

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A beautiful expensive looking color that doesn't flatter my complexion. I have the warm fair-medium skin tone and this polish looks too muddy on me.
I think this shade looks the best with fair cool toned skin.
Great formula though, an awesome brush. Fast drying, long lasting.

on 2/20/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like all colors in the Megalast nail line - this one is amazing as well. Every time I put on polish from WnW's megalast line - I always say, "This formula is fricken amazing." It applied so easily, no bleeding onto my cuticles - and this color, Wet Cement - is very beautiful. I thought it might be like my other taupe/greige colors, but it's not. It leans more purple on my skin tone vs. brown. Love it. Doing tons of typing at work - and still chip free. I wish I could find these in store and buy all the colors. They are hard to find.

on 11/17/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Absolutely love this stuff. I got it for only $1.99 US at either CVS or Jewel. It's a perfect cool cocoa-gray (slightly purple in some lighting), great with my skin tone and wardrobe. The finish is just slightly glossy. I apply two coats for the saturation I like. I wore this for nearly a week without any chipping or fading, and the flat brush makes it easy to apply. A steal!

on 6/22/2012 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought Sonia Kashuk polish in Tauped, but I was disappointed that dry on the nails it didn't maintain the bottle color -- went browner and darker. I tried Wet Cement instead and like it much better. It's a great formula that goes on exactly where I want it and levels like a dream, not thick or watery, perfect. I got opaque bottle color in two coats and it dried quickly and lasted well on my hell-on-manicure hands. The wide brush would be a mess with any polish formula that's not as nice as this, but because the formula is so easy to work with it's fine, and personally I find the wide curved tip of the brush to be perfect for painting up to my cuticles without smearing them. The tapered bottle cap is a really comfortable brush handle to use.

Wet Cement is not as true a gray as the name suggests; it's a neutral pale browny-purple taupe that goes with a lot of things and isn't too dark or too light. It holds the same color well between inside and outside light.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a great "greige" polish. Prior to this, my fave was OPI YDKJ. This is $1.99, has a better brush, and better staying power than the OPI. These new WnW polishes are really amazing. They last for a long time, don't chip, and have a great wide brush that makes application very easy. This color may be more red- toned than some other greige polishes, which is not my preference, but I enjoy the easy application, staying power, and price do much that I'm overlooking this!

Popular Polishes