wet n wild Wet Cement

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
wet n wild Wet Cement
Wet CementWet Cement

4.7

I have gotten more compliments on this color polish. Everyone is shocked when I tell them the brand and cost. I just this color and wet n wild, such a great brand!!!

on 10/14/2017 11:10:00 PM

My favorite Wet N Wild nail polish! Wet cement is a purple-greige that is a bit watery with the first coat, but a second coat makes it opaque. Great color for fall and winter.

on 11/17/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Absolutely love this stuff. I got it for only $1.99 US at either CVS or Jewel. It's a perfect cool cocoa-gray (slightly purple in some lighting), great with my skin tone and wardrobe. The finish is just slightly glossy. I apply two coats for the saturation I like. I wore this for nearly a week without any chipping or fading, and the flat brush makes it easy to apply. A steal!

on 9/22/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product!
I initially bought this because I was looking for a nice grey-toned shade for my nails, as grey is my favourite colour. I was browsing polishes and saw this "wet cement" colour and thought it was unique and would look nice, especially in the colder seasons.
When I got home and applied it later that night, I was absolutely ecstatic about how well the brush applies the polish, and the consistency, and overall look of the polish.
It's elegant, cute, and a little edgy!
I use it all the time!
Right now it's on my nails, with a bright apple red as an accent colour on my ring finger nails.

I also love to apply Love My Nails in Pretty In Pink over it, which is a nice glossy clear polish, with the tiniest fine pink sparkles, mixed with bigger hexagon shaped sequin looking sparkles! They don't sell PiP anymore, but I love applying it over Wet n Wild's Wet Cement, it looks amazing!

on 4/15/2014 12:35:00 AM

First of all, this does NOT look like "wet cement." I somehow thought that this would be a lighter, more taupe colour, given that, if you actually see it, in person, it DOES look lighter in the bottle and somewhat more like "wet cement."
Secondly, that's not REALLY a complaint because, in one coat to smooth opaque, over a base coat of butter LONDON, this came out to a smooth chocolate like brown which, although a little taupe, looks a WHOLE lot like my SpaRitual "Death By Chocolate" at $10 a bottle cheaper. This is EXTREMELY pigmented (which I didn't expect in the $1.99 a bottle price range).
LOVE the colour. LOVE the shine. LOVE the wide brush, virtually streak proof application. Fairly fast drying (Well, I used Seche Vite as I was in a hurry but one coat seemed dry in about 10 minutes)
Wasn't sure I'd need a topcoat but I am DEATH on manicures and pedicures so I put a Seche Viche Top Coat over it. A WEEK later I see no chips (WHOA?) Now, I was laid up two days with the flu, but still, I was active for 5 days and most manis are down in 3 days on me (chip city on the ends).
And this is 3 Free, just like the more expensive brands (of course, I kind of kill that with the Seche Vite but it's actually my most bullet proof fastest drying top coat so, if I am in a hurry, I go for it.)
I see this as more of a pedi colour during the summer (given that it is so dark on me) but a definite for Fall and Winter wear. And I will be buying more.

I LOVE this nail polish. The color is amazing and absolutely perfect for fall or winter. I love the brush that comes with this nail polish as well, it's wide and makes it easy to apply the polish. I'd say it lasts me about two days before chipping at the ends and such, but that's pretty good for a nail polish that's only $2! It goes on fairly smoothly and evenly, and doesn't streak. I'll definitely keep buying this polish, it's my new favorite.

on 11/12/2012 4:58:00 PM

My new HG nail polish! It's the most perfect shade of taupe, excellent for fall. The formula is nice and I love the brush, it is wide and makes for easy application. It is opaque and not streaky. Overall, I'm extremely impressed and will definitely be repurchasing.

on 11/3/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a really good dupe for the China Glaze nail polish in Below Deck, and its so much cheaper! I saw this nail polish in Walmart for about two dollars and thought I would take a chance on it! It turns out I really I love the Wet 'n' Wild Megalast nail polishes. The brush and the consistency are really great! I hope they come out with more colours!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Everything about this nail polish is perfect. The price, the formula, the color, the packaging is adorable!

For a little under $2 at Fred Meyer, I felt like I got quite a deal. The formula of this nail polish is creamy and easy to work with. One coat was opaque and it went on without streaks. The color is somewhat unique, I have about 50 nail polishes and I have nothing too similar to this. It's a purpled taupe that will look wonderful on a variety of skintones. I like the packaging and the wide brush- makes application a breeze!

Overall, I'd repurchase because the value for the money is unbelievable.

Gorgeous taupe creme nail color. 2 coats and it is opaque and lasts just as long as any of my OPI or Essie polishes. I hope they create some more sophisticated colors in the line because it is beautiful and I love the brush.

Popular Polishes