wet n wild Wet Cement

Wet CementWet Cement

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a great "greige" polish. Prior to this, my fave was OPI YDKJ. This is $1.99, has a better brush, and better staying power than the OPI. These new WnW polishes are really amazing. They last for a long time, don't chip, and have a great wide brush that makes application very easy. This color may be more red- toned than some other greige polishes, which is not my preference, but I enjoy the easy application, staying power, and price do much that I'm overlooking this!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like it for everyday use. Very cute, and stays on long.

on 3/8/2012 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

nice opaque gray in two coats.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this polish-the brush was perfect and even with one coat(so far)there was no streaking at all.I can tell two coats will be enough for full coverage and it's such a pretty(if unusual) color.You can't beat the price either.Great polish!

on 4/26/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first polish i have gotten from the megalast line. i love the color.The color shade you see on the bottle is what you get,its true to its color. The bottle shape makes it easy to store compaired to circlular or any kind of cylinder shape bottle.the price is like 1-2 bucks depending on the store,sales and rewards card. This color is great for everyday use...its a dark natural color and it goes well with a large number of outfits.Its not too thin or thick,perfect viscosity and 2 easy shades of all u would need :)

on 6/22/2012 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I bought Sonia Kashuk polish in Tauped, but I was disappointed that dry on the nails it didn't maintain the bottle color -- went browner and darker. I tried Wet Cement instead and like it much better. It's a great formula that goes on exactly where I want it and levels like a dream, not thick or watery, perfect. I got opaque bottle color in two coats and it dried quickly and lasted well on my hell-on-manicure hands. The wide brush would be a mess with any polish formula that's not as nice as this, but because the formula is so easy to work with it's fine, and personally I find the wide curved tip of the brush to be perfect for painting up to my cuticles without smearing them. The tapered bottle cap is a really comfortable brush handle to use.

Wet Cement is not as true a gray as the name suggests; it's a neutral pale browny-purple taupe that goes with a lot of things and isn't too dark or too light. It holds the same color well between inside and outside light.

on 7/3/2012 3:55:00 PM

My FIRST Wet n Wild purchase ever. Wow! Great coverage in two coats, easy to apply brush. Easy to match with whatever you're wearing.
Wears a bit on edge after one day though so covering with a clear topcoat and we'll see what happens. *Tip=covered toenails with chunky multi-glitter for a subtle but fun "pop"

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I fell in love with this formula and brush and decided to buy this color even though I already have it in another off-brand. The formula and the brush are just fabulous. The brush is like a paddle and is fairly wide. You could do a thing where you stroke once and your pinky nail is done. If you have narrower nails you may have trouble. But, really, the formula is the perfect consistency of being thin enough to work with but thick enough that it levels itself out and looks smooth. So I work with the wide paddle brush to cover my nails completely and it works just fine. I always use base coat and top coat and love the results. This is very on-trend gray/taupe/purple color. I get tons of compliments on it wherever I go! I love that i dont have to worry about what colors im wearing with this polish because it really goes with everything. i can wear red, pinks, purples, etc. and the polish never clashes. It is slightly edgy in my conservative work environment. Two coats is good, and depending on thickness, a third coat can be helpful. Love love and have been wearing almost continuously.

Gorgeous taupe creme nail color. 2 coats and it is opaque and lasts just as long as any of my OPI or Essie polishes. I hope they create some more sophisticated colors in the line because it is beautiful and I love the brush.

on 8/30/2012 10:23:00 AM

This is my favorite polish right now. It's the perfect strike between a nude polish and a dark grey polish. Whether it be on my fingers or toes, I always get compliments on this shade. It instantly ups up the classiness of any look and makes you look really polished. I really enjoy this line of Wet n' Wild polishes, the brush is thick and wide so just one to two strokes is enough for full non-streaky application. I can't really speak of the staying power of this alone as I always use my Seche Vite top coat!! (which makes it look super shiny and clean)

Popular Polishes