wet n wild Wet Cement

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/3/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a really good dupe for the China Glaze nail polish in Below Deck, and its so much cheaper! I saw this nail polish in Walmart for about two dollars and thought I would take a chance on it! It turns out I really I love the Wet 'n' Wild Megalast nail polishes. The brush and the consistency are really great! I hope they come out with more colours!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this polish. It's a pretty, rich greige colour, and I love the wide brush, it makes for a really easy, even application. My only complaint was that the colour was not totally opaque after two coats (on top of a clear basecoat) and needed a third coat of colour, which I generally try to avoid, but this polish dried really fast and it was easy to control how thick or thin of a layer was applied, so it ended up not being much of a drawback. I've previously purchased I Need a Refresh-Mint from this line, which stained my nails, so I've been reluctant to try any of the other colours, but I think I will now since the Wet Cement is so lovely!

Popular Polishes