wet n wild Wet Cement

4.5

on 9/22/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product!
I initially bought this because I was looking for a nice grey-toned shade for my nails, as grey is my favourite colour. I was browsing polishes and saw this "wet cement" colour and thought it was unique and would look nice, especially in the colder seasons.
When I got home and applied it later that night, I was absolutely ecstatic about how well the brush applies the polish, and the consistency, and overall look of the polish.
It's elegant, cute, and a little edgy!
I use it all the time!
Right now it's on my nails, with a bright apple red as an accent colour on my ring finger nails.

I also love to apply Love My Nails in Pretty In Pink over it, which is a nice glossy clear polish, with the tiniest fine pink sparkles, mixed with bigger hexagon shaped sequin looking sparkles! They don't sell PiP anymore, but I love applying it over Wet n Wild's Wet Cement, it looks amazing!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this polish. It's a pretty, rich greige colour, and I love the wide brush, it makes for a really easy, even application. My only complaint was that the colour was not totally opaque after two coats (on top of a clear basecoat) and needed a third coat of colour, which I generally try to avoid, but this polish dried really fast and it was easy to control how thick or thin of a layer was applied, so it ended up not being much of a drawback. I've previously purchased I Need a Refresh-Mint from this line, which stained my nails, so I've been reluctant to try any of the other colours, but I think I will now since the Wet Cement is so lovely!