wet n wild Wet Cement

wet n wild Wet Cement
Wet CementWet Cement

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I went out and bought a full-sized bottle of this after getting a mini in a $1 holiday set. I love this shade - a mauve brown taupe cream. I find it to be work-appropriate, but still interesting. The grey tones don't clash with my warm skin tone. Looks less grey and more neutral/purple with one coat, but you will probably need two coats to get an even application. The formula is just okay - can be a little thick, and streaks up if it's not completely dry, which can take some time - but I'm willing to have to deal with that in exchange for a unique but wearable shade at a low price.

on 9/22/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product!
I initially bought this because I was looking for a nice grey-toned shade for my nails, as grey is my favourite colour. I was browsing polishes and saw this "wet cement" colour and thought it was unique and would look nice, especially in the colder seasons.
When I got home and applied it later that night, I was absolutely ecstatic about how well the brush applies the polish, and the consistency, and overall look of the polish.
It's elegant, cute, and a little edgy!
I use it all the time!
Right now it's on my nails, with a bright apple red as an accent colour on my ring finger nails.

I also love to apply Love My Nails in Pretty In Pink over it, which is a nice glossy clear polish, with the tiniest fine pink sparkles, mixed with bigger hexagon shaped sequin looking sparkles! They don't sell PiP anymore, but I love applying it over Wet n Wild's Wet Cement, it looks amazing!

on 11/3/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a really good dupe for the China Glaze nail polish in Below Deck, and its so much cheaper! I saw this nail polish in Walmart for about two dollars and thought I would take a chance on it! It turns out I really I love the Wet 'n' Wild Megalast nail polishes. The brush and the consistency are really great! I hope they come out with more colours!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Everything about this nail polish is perfect. The price, the formula, the color, the packaging is adorable!

For a little under $2 at Fred Meyer, I felt like I got quite a deal. The formula of this nail polish is creamy and easy to work with. One coat was opaque and it went on without streaks. The color is somewhat unique, I have about 50 nail polishes and I have nothing too similar to this. It's a purpled taupe that will look wonderful on a variety of skintones. I like the packaging and the wide brush- makes application a breeze!

Overall, I'd repurchase because the value for the money is unbelievable.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this polish. It's a pretty, rich greige colour, and I love the wide brush, it makes for a really easy, even application. My only complaint was that the colour was not totally opaque after two coats (on top of a clear basecoat) and needed a third coat of colour, which I generally try to avoid, but this polish dried really fast and it was easy to control how thick or thin of a layer was applied, so it ended up not being much of a drawback. I've previously purchased I Need a Refresh-Mint from this line, which stained my nails, so I've been reluctant to try any of the other colours, but I think I will now since the Wet Cement is so lovely!

Popular Polishes