Torrente- L'Or de Torrente

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
 Torrente-  L'Or de Torrente

on 12/20/2012 8:37:00 PM

I have worn this almost exclusively for 11 years. I found it first in London when it was first introduced. I am devastated to find it is discontinued. On the the fragrance is perfect. Strangers stop me to ask what scent I am wearing. I have 6-8 bottles stockpiled in a cool dark place. I don't know what I am gong to do when I can no longer obtain it. I keep checking on a weekly basis to see what I can find. I may try Amazon UK to see what they might have. It definitely my signature fragrance.

I tested both version, the Eau de Toilette and the Eau de Parfum and all I have to say is: Very different.
EDT: A crisp, fruity concoction without coffee. I gave it away.
EDP: Lovely, feminine, floral, sweet (but not too much) and I can detect the coffee note.

I own so many fragrances I love much more, so this frag is not a must-have, but I can recommend the Eau de Parfum, not the EDT.

on 4/22/2011 9:12:00 PM

I initially bought this because I noticed the notes in the perfume, as well as the gorgeous packaging gift set that I purchased. The perfume is a little sweet, but not too sweet, and I do pick up the coffee scent, although it's more like coffee with cream. Very, very pretty, but does not last long on me even when layered with the body lotion.

on 2/1/2004 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely, somewhat unusual scent--on me, it is not just another spicy oriental, though it definitely is in that family. There is a cafe-au-lait/caramel note to the fragrance, though not too sweet. Very nice, and the packaging is just lovely.

Popular Fragrances