Torrente- L'Or de Torrente

Filtered by skin type : Oily
 Torrente-  L'Or de Torrente

on 4/20/2006 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great smelling stuff, rather unique. Coffee and baby roses in a cream base. Comforting and safe.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This fragrance is so beautiful and haunting, best suited for fall or winter weather IMHO. It's what I would consider on the borderline between green floral and gourmand, the same type of fragrance that Noa by Cacharel is. It has a green note (Angelica) which I love, and is centered around a rose heart, with a distinct coffee absolute note that provides an wonderful gourmand character, along with the vanilla. The cedar is very evident in the base; it combines well with the coffee and the angelica, rose and vanilla. I can't stop smelling my wrist, it's that good. I tend to like fragrances that not everyone does; but I like what works for me. This does.
The bottle is absolutely stunning, it will be the prettiest one I have now, and that says a lot.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Cute little eggshaped bottle, but wasn't crazy about this. I don't smell the vanilla or coffee in this, which I would hoping would be predominant. The dry down smells like Burberry London on me, which I'm not fond of at all.

Popular Fragrances