Torrente- L'Or de Torrente

Filtered by age: 19-24
 Torrente-  L'Or de Torrente

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am so sorry, but I can not really describe what this fragrance smells like to me - it is just so unique, that it is too difficult for me! :) But OK, I will try: I can smell something sweet (vanilla probably) - but I dont think this is winter scent, it is too light for cold weather. Then I can smell something fresh - I have no idea what could that be. And thats all I can smell.... But result is very INTERESTING - I guess this is the most interesting and unexpected fragrance I have ever tried. I can not really decide between giving 4 or 5 lippies, but I give 5 because of beautifull bottle :)

on 2/14/2006 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I don't know very much about the notes that make up perfumes, so I can't get too technical in my review...however I had to rate this perfume because it's my all-time favorite. I smelt it for the first time on a sample card in a magazine and got it for christmas two years ago. The gold bottle it so pretty and the perfume, I cannot do it justice. I recommend that you try this out for yourself if you are looking for something sensual, not really flirty. This perfume is wonderful.

UPDATE: 2012- This is still my all time favorite perfume. 6 years later. I have never had any of the 'coffee' scents that others have noted. It's not fruity or foody. It smells very appropriate for a 20s women (which I am). This is nothing at all like red door or donna karen or anything heavy which I'd imagine an older person would be used to. Also; I can only order this from amazon. I don't see it sold in stores :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I probably wouldn't have paid full price for this, but I'm certainly glad that I own it. I hate the scent of coffee, but for some reason, this really works on my skin. The coffee is there, but L'Or does not smell *like* coffee. It is a great, easy to wear floriental. Update- this has ended up not working out for me at all. It's just too floral for me. I wish it had more coffee/spices and less flowers.

L'Or smells fruity and sweet when first sprayed on. The blend does have a lot of layers. so it is quiet interesting how it develops on my skin. However, I tried and tried, and cannot smell the coffee part at all.

I would say this sweet scent fits better for night, and the winter.

It lasted about 4 hours on my skin

I LOVE THIS SCENT.. it is all i use now... i don"t like floral scents tooo much >> i enjoy this kind of unusual scent, kinda musky and sweet... with kinda coffee, vanilla, FLAVORS mixed in. the packaging could be better... but it"s what's inside that counts right?

on 8/22/2003 8:29:00 AM

i got a sample two days ago.i found it was a "beautiful" fragrance,not like "rotten eggs"at all.instead,it's so fruity and gorgeous,make me feel like a lady,i can't stop sniffing my wrist when i wear it.i love it!but i didn't smell the coffee essense at all!but the vanilla is just ok!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Where is my coffee? I was more than a little disapointed in this, I kept expecting the coffee to kick in and add some life, but instead L'Or de Torrente starts off as a fruity, rosey blast...and then quickly dries down to a mix of roses and sweet cream on me. Pretty, light, uncomplicated...and ultimately, uninteresting.

Popular Fragrances