Uploaded by Emilyx0x

price range

Reviews

fromaessop

Mar/10/2014

Fantastic mascara. I've always been a cosmetic snob thinking that the cheaper a product is, the more crappy it is. This proved me dead-wrong. This mascara is dirt cheap. It gives the more expensive brands a run for their money. The huge wand and bristles give me lovely defined long lashes. I can apply many coats and it doesnt smudge or get lumpy. I will definitely buy again.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

May/26/2012

This is a true eye make up miracle: an affordable (costs only 4.99€), easy to wear and effective mascara. The huge and well-designed brush makes all the difference on increasing the lashes in volume and length. So does the formula, which is non-flakey and very easy to remove. Also, it is very workable and both natural and dramatic effects can be obtained, depending on how many coats you apply. I …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Apr/13/2012

I had tried a few catrice mascaras and I'm usually not impressed at all by them but this mascara is great! It was only €4.99 and it works better then mascaras that cost 3 times the price. I love the shape of the wand.
Overall I love this mascara both by itself and layered with a different mascara.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/20/2012

bought this mascara last week after seeing my sister wearing it. I would say it looks nicer on her lashes, but she got thicker lashes than me.
It has a great price, only € 4.99 in Holland. It doesn't keep curl all day, and volume....I have got the idea it lenghtens more than it gives volume, at least on my lashes.
Overall a good mascara, it stays on all day without flaking, and it …

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/02/2012

This is Catrice's newest mascara, I heard so much hype about this, I don't feel it gave as much thickness and length- it does seperate them though which is great! It was only about €5 or €6 in Ireland, which is great for what it does. I would recommend this if you are looking for more defined eyelashes

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24