Essence get big lashes volume boost mascara

3.4

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), AQUA (WATER), CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SILICA, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BISABOLOL, TBHQ, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

The packaging is the worst. It breaks and leaks very easily

🚨Warning if you have allergies or allergic to products this brand may not be for you.🚨 After l begun using this mascara my eyes started to water in time they begun to itch and look sore. l thought it was my hay fever, l ended up having red swollen undereye bags my lids where red and skin was flaking off my husband who is a Dr diagnosed me with Egzema and to stop using whatever new product l was trying. its been 6 weeks anf the soreness redness and swelling had gone away thanks to medicated creams. This mascara is crap does nothing for eyes lashes, flakes and smudges. no length no curl the only thing it does is Egzema. 😠

To Read all 88 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a basic mascara. I have very straight lashes and it doesn't do anything for them other than make them black, even when I use an eyelash curler. And it isn't the blackest mascara, either, so my lashes just end up looking somewhat underwhelming.

It would be good for someone with naturally thick, curly lashes, but for anyone who needs some assistance in that department - I'd go for something else.

One gripe I have is that the wand is huge and it's very difficult to get the product on the lashes without smearing it all over your eyelid as well.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Such a good mascara. I bought it for less than $5 and it makes my lashes look so great. It's also so cheap and waterproof. A bit of a con is sometimes it does flake a bit but for $5 and only one con it is my staple

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

What I like: The fibre brush is very nice, deposits a lot of product without getting clumpy. It does define the lashes decently and add volume to them. I've received compliments on my lashes while wearing this. It's also very cheap, which is great.
What I don't like: when I use this on my lower lashes, it flakes like crazy - I do sometimes accidentally rub my eyes, but even when I don't the flaking is noticeable. It's also very water soluble, which makes it easy to remove but means that getting a few drops of water on my face can leave dark smears all over my eyelids. This is not a mascara for rainy days.

For the price it's a decent mascara, but I would rather spend a few dollars more and get a more reliable product.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

it's awesome I use essence I love it πŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’žπŸŒΈπŸ’•β€

I have pretty average volume and length lashes that point straight forward and for me this gave not much curl with a bit of volume. The brush is a little awkward but it went on fine and didn't clump. I did not even realise it flaked until I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror....I was wondering why I suddenly had such a terrible eyebag (yes by eyebag I mean just on one side) and upon closer inspection I realised it was actually the result of this mascara flaking. Yeah it may be really cheap but honestly this is not worth the price, you'd be better off investing in a more costly but decent mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It is a really good mascara if you have long lashes and want volume. The mascara won't make your lashes longer or curl them, it will give you volume.. lots of volume. The formula is great, it's longlasting, it just stays there until you remove it.
I like it but definitely it is not for my short lashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's so comparable to Maybelline The Colossal from the reviews I've read and so I thought I'd give it a whirl.
AGAIN I have been disappointed with an Essence mascara, and I LOVE ESSENCE PRODUCTS.
I can see why it is compared to The Colossal because the brush is similar and it did have a similar, fluttery effect on my lashes. The only things were that this formula was so dry and flakey and my eyes got irritated and red from the little flakes and fallout this gave me. I also had black specks across my under eye area, too. Also, since this was the non waterproof one, the water soluble one, it weighed my thin little lashes down. I'm debating if I should try the waterproof version of this, but I'm also thinking maybe I should just go back to my beloved Colossal and be done with the mascara testing for now. I do love Essence makeup, don't get me wrong, but I really want to find an Essence mascara that will work for me so I don't have to pay almost $10 CDN for a Maybelline one. But I'll use this up, maybe with the Lash Princess one, and hopefully they can work together well enough for a good three months before I purchase another mascara.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I would literally reccomend this mascara for beginners.

This is the best mascara that i've ever tried, and the price is good (€2.25 Germany) i really love the smell of it but the tube is not really sealed.

When i first put it on i thought it wouldn't last that long but it lasted for like 5-6 hours on me, and the color is very good.

Some people have like the eyes being red and watery eyes but i didn't got any of that.

And i removed it by using the BEBE make-up remover and it actually comes off and yea it's great.