Essence get big lashes volume boost mascara

3.4

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), AQUA (WATER), CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SILICA, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BISABOLOL, TBHQ, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

At first I thought this was pretty good for a cheap mascara. The brush sold me but not the formula. It's aaaaaight you get what you pay for....it's $4

I'm starting to use products by Essence and Catrice since I only want to use cruelty-free make up brands. Besides this, these brands are very affordable, such as this mascara. I had read good reviews about this mascara so I decided to give it a try.

My lashes aren't short, but I always need to curl them before I apply mascara, otherwise it won't make any difference. This mascara didn't work for me AT ALL, even after I curled my lashes. It doesn't hold my curls and my lashes just go back to their original form after I apply it. It seemed as though i had just applied water to my lashes. I'm guessing they don't work for me because my lashes aren't long enough. Maybe for people with longer lashes it might work. I find that only waterproof mascaras hold the curls for me.

Overall: the price is good, it's a cruelty free brand, but for my lash type it didn't hold the curls, nor did it make any difference in their appearance. Maybe a waterproof version of this brand would have worked for me

The packaging is the worst. It breaks and leaks very easily

🚨Warning if you have allergies or allergic to products this brand may not be for you.🚨 After l begun using this mascara my eyes started to water in time they begun to itch and look sore. l thought it was my hay fever, l ended up having red swollen undereye bags my lids where red and skin was flaking off my husband who is a Dr diagnosed me with Egzema and to stop using whatever new product l was trying. its been 6 weeks anf the soreness redness and swelling had gone away thanks to medicated creams. This mascara is crap does nothing for eyes lashes, flakes and smudges. no length no curl the only thing it does is Egzema. 😠

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a basic mascara. I have very straight lashes and it doesn't do anything for them other than make them black, even when I use an eyelash curler. And it isn't the blackest mascara, either, so my lashes just end up looking somewhat underwhelming.

It would be good for someone with naturally thick, curly lashes, but for anyone who needs some assistance in that department - I'd go for something else.

One gripe I have is that the wand is huge and it's very difficult to get the product on the lashes without smearing it all over your eyelid as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought it for less than $5 and it makes my lashes look light and separated. It's also so cheap and waterproof (i havent really tested the waterproof factor to harshly though).
A definite con for this mascra though is that it flakes pretty bad and irritates my eyes. great for under $5 but i hesitate to use it because of the flaking.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

What I like: The fibre brush is very nice, deposits a lot of product without getting clumpy. It does define the lashes decently and add volume to them. I've received compliments on my lashes while wearing this. It's also very cheap, which is great.
What I don't like: when I use this on my lower lashes, it flakes like crazy - I do sometimes accidentally rub my eyes, but even when I don't the flaking is noticeable. It's also very water soluble, which makes it easy to remove but means that getting a few drops of water on my face can leave dark smears all over my eyelids. This is not a mascara for rainy days.

For the price it's a decent mascara, but I would rather spend a few dollars more and get a more reliable product.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

it's awesome I use essence I love it 💜😘😍💋💗💝💞🌸💕❤

I have pretty average volume and length lashes that point straight forward and for me this gave not much curl with a bit of volume. The brush is a little awkward but it went on fine and didn't clump. I did not even realise it flaked until I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror....I was wondering why I suddenly had such a terrible eyebag (yes by eyebag I mean just on one side) and upon closer inspection I realised it was actually the result of this mascara flaking. Yeah it may be really cheap but honestly this is not worth the price, you'd be better off investing in a more costly but decent mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It is a really good mascara if you have long lashes and want volume. The mascara won't make your lashes longer or curl them, it will give you volume.. lots of volume. The formula is great, it's longlasting, it just stays there until you remove it.
I like it but definitely it is not for my short lashes.