3.4

Reviews

3.0
from

4 months ago

Nothing special.. won't repurchase.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

7 months ago

My absolute hg mascara. I've tried a whole lot of mascaras, and i tend to go towards high end makeup most of the times but this cheap mascara beat every wand in the bunch. It gives lots of volume while making it look like i'm wearing fake lashes. Love that its so cheap, and whenever i try new mascaras i always go back to this one in the end.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

a year ago

Inexpensive little mascara that does the job. At first I was put off by the size of the wand but it works. The texture is slightly thick and coats lashes nicely. It separates the lashes and give them a moderate volume. I like it. It works better than many other pricier mascaras

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

a year ago

I LOVE THIS STUFF. it makes me look like I am wearing fake eyelashes in just one swipe of it! the brush is big but it provides volume. not too dry or runny, it is simply amazing :)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I use the waterproof version and it's my favorite mascara. I'm surprised it has bad reviews. I have thin, ashy colored lashes and this mascara makes them long, thick, and dark like I'm wearing fake lashes. After wearing it for a long day into night, there is a little flaking but I think it's because I wear 3 coats because I like a super dramatic look. The waterproof version does not smear. Great mascara for the orice.

About reviewer (243 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

I used the waterproof Get Big Lashes and initially loved it, the brush gave tons of volume and there was no smearing or flaking. However, as time went by I started noticing that the next day after I used it my under-eye area would be really swollen, pink, irritated, and would then continue to become dry and flaky. Initially I though it was my eye make-up remover but I've been using it for years and this had never happened before. I stopped using make-up for a week and then, reluctant to think it was this mascara since I liked it so much, I used it again...with a different eye-makeup remover. Again I got allergies, diagnosed as eczema and was recommended to stop wearing eye-makeup until it healed. It's been a pretty annoying process, and it sucks because this was probably my new favorite mascara. Gonna have to start shopping for hypoallergenic products because you cant trust what makeup companies are putting int heir products. I'd never had a problem until now.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Good one

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

3 years ago

At first I thought this was pretty good for a cheap mascara. The brush sold me but not the formula. It's aaaaaight you get what you pay for....it's $4

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I'm starting to use products by Essence and Catrice since I only want to use cruelty-free make up brands. Besides this, these brands are very affordable, such as this mascara. I had read good reviews about this mascara so I decided to give it a try. My lashes aren't short, but I always need to curl them before I apply mascara, otherwise it won't make any difference. This mascara didn't work for me AT ALL, even after I curled my lashes. It doesn't hold my curls and my lashes just go back to their original form after I apply it. It seemed as though i had just applied water to my lashes. I'm guessing they don't work for me because my lashes aren't long enough. Maybe for people with longer lashes it might work. I find that only waterproof mascaras hold the curls for me. Overall: the price is good, it's a cruelty free brand, but for my lash type it didn't hold the curls, nor did it make any difference in their appearance. Maybe a waterproof version of this brand would have worked for me

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

4 years ago

The packaging is the worst. It breaks and leaks very easily

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18