4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 years ago

This is a very mild exfoliant and great if you are just starting to introduce acids into your skin care regimen. It does help with brightening but there are better stronger and more effective products (Lather 10 minute brightening mask for example).

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

from

4 years ago

This is a really nice little mask. I got a free (but pretty generously sized) sample when I purchased another moisturizer from AN, and I plan to use it up and I would definitely repurchase a full-sized when I go back to get another AN product. It's not very high in glycolic acid (supposedly 1%, according to an Amazon reviewer), so I'm not looking for it to do much for my acne scars when I know that more concentrated peels will work better. But the scent, subtle change in my skin afterwards, and overall niceness of using this product makes it a-OK in my book.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Spotted this mask at a Florida supermarket while on vacation and bought it on a whim to combat any damage from the strong sun exposure. I've used it about three - four times in the last week; I spread it on my face in the morning and leave it on as I brush my teeth (maybe three minutes?). I then rinse it off. Even though I haven't left it on for the prescribed 10 minutes, I've noticed that the mask has increased my skin exfoliation. I have an oily T-zone and combine that with skin that doesn't exfoliate well, I suffer from pimples and lingering acne scars. So anything that helps with exfoliation is a win in my book.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

4 years ago

Smells like pumpkin pie and applies as a slighly orange gel, this mask gives me a burning sensation for about a minute after applying and my guess is it's the cinnamon as my skin felt the same when I used a cinnamon yoghurt masque. It left my face a bit red afterwards, so I recommend trying it at the end of the day the first time you give it a go. Overall, I love the brightening and evening effect it has on my skin, the delicious scent, and the natural ingredients. My tips for usage: wash and gently exfoliate before applying, and moisturise afterwards. I will definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

5 years ago

This is a great little mask and a major boon to my overall routine. It comes in a rather small glass jar but you don't need a lot to cover your face. I've been using it about 1-2x per week and I think it'll last me like 6 months with how little you have to use. I picked it up on sale at Whole Foods for $9.99, which is pretty cheap for good products (Andalou is frequently on sale there FYI). It's not gonna work miracles, but every time I use it my skin is soft, clear, and glowy the next morning. (Right after rinsing it can be a little red so I always do it at night.) My skin is hardy and loves exfoliation so I leave it on for 20-30 minutes rather than the recommended 10 for max benefit. It applies a translucent orange gel-cream, tingles upon application, and smells like somewhat rotten pumpkin in an appealing way if that makes sense? Removal is easy if you don't leave it on too long. I've been integrating a few Andalou products into my regime and they've all been AMAZING. I particularly love the Turmeric + C Serum. Can't live without it. I also use the brightening eye cream and the fruit stem cell night cream. If you've been meaning to check out this line, don't hesitate any longer! Good ingeredients, amazing results, decent price point, nice packaging. Looooove. Want more.

About reviewer (542 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I have been using this for about a month. I use it in the morn just before stepping into the shower. I pour it in my hand rather than dip in fingers for less bacterial contamination. (Mud masks I prefer at night to get a deep clean and remove make up and dirt from the day). I use this pumpkin honey mask 2 x a week. Love the natural product and effect. Yes, you can feel it working. That's a good sign. My skin loves glycolic, so I leave it on for 20 min. Skin feels great after and looks wonderful. Smells nice. Good price & size compared to others brands. I am hoping to see more of a glow with more regular use. Recommended.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is the perfect mask for Fall! It smells like pumpkin pie and contains great ingredients, like manuka honey, aloe, vitamin C and pineapple. I use it about 1-2x a week but it's gentle enough to where I could use it more often if my skin needs it. I use this at night before showering and in the morning my skin is so glowy and soft. It's pretty gentle and I only feel a slight tingling so it should be good with more sensitive skins. I'm a big fan of all the Andalou Naturals products I've used so far and would definitely repurchase this mask when I run out.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

6 years ago

I like, but don't love, this product. For one, kudos to Andalou for designing something that is all-natural and fairly potent (a rarity). The formulation is nice, and the pumpkin smell is great (almost too intoxicating, really!). My concerns are: the product (similar to Juice Beauty's Green Apple Peel) does a good job of turning your face red and giving a warming sensation, likely due to the pumpkin, I assume, but in terms of skin smoothing and exfoliation, I feel the benefits are limited. This is likely due to the low glycolic acid content. I would prefer they increase the glycolic acid a bit (even if it meant reducing the quantity of pumpkin). I also have a strange suspicion it is giving me blackheads -- I'm not sure yet. In all, this is a good product.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

1.0

6 years ago

This might be a great product for lots of people because glycolic acid is a fabulous ingredient (it always gives an incredible glow) but if you have the slighest sensitivity in your skin STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT. Five seconds after applying it, it started burning my face like CRAZY, and I had to remove it. I have pretty sensistive skin but my friend's skin can endure a little more, and it ended up burning her face too. Plus, the packaging is not hygienic as you have to dig your fingers into the jar to get some product out. You would have to use a spatula which, let's be honest, nobody really likes to do.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I'm almost through with my first jar and ready to purchase another. The packaging itself is quite nice, although I would have preferred a glass jar instead. Price-wise, it's a good value. I haven't used this mask weekly like I originally planned to. Regardless, a little goes a long way so this jar should last for several months. My skin is combination, with my t-zone being oily and my cheeks more on the dry side. This mask is especially good for my congested t-zone. I've used it twice this week (following the directions) and noticed my skin looks more clear and brighter. On top of that the smell is just lovely. It definitely stings/burns the first few seconds after applying it but the sensation fades quickly. Although it's sticky (manuka honey being high on the list of ingredients), it rinses off easily. I'm not sure how much or what percent of glycolic acid is used in this product, but it's been very effective in my experience.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24