Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm

2.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Vegetale), Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Soybean Glycerides, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter (Kokum Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Tocopherol, Myroxylon Pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The texture is unlike any other BB lip balm. It’s softer and feels sort of greasy when I use it. The problem is that... well it sucks. I find myself reapplying it every hour and a half. Many others have stated it has actually dried their lips even more, and it’s true.

So it’s the crappiest of all Burt’s and even costs more.
It’s a no for me dawg, please do not bother even looking at this evil product.

I got a terrible allergic reaction from this one. I don't understand, since I've used Burt's Bees lipbalms in the past. They're not my favorite, but in regards to price VS quality I've previously found them to be okay. Well not this time!! I uploaded a photo of my lips after using this. I have a rash on my upper lip, and my lips are so dry now. I will have to rescue them with other brands now. Do not buy this!! I will steer clear from this brand from now on. :(

Did nothing for my chapped lips. Don’t waste your money on this one!

This lip balm is TERRIBLE. I got this after hearing a youtube influencer recommend it (ilikeweylie). It does nothing in terms of moisturizing my lips. it just sits on the lips and feels gross and smeary.

Also it's very soft and feel crumbly on the lips. I am better off using vaseline!!!

Definitely would not repurchase. I paid $6CAD at Whole Foods for this crap.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Did nothing for my chapped lips. Just sits there, doesn't seem to penetrate and do anything. This formulation is called "Ultra Conditioning with Kokum Butter" but I just don't think it's worth it. Blistex, Chapstick and Carmex do a better job, in my opinion.

This basically sits on your lips. Doesn't nothing for dry chapped lips. I would not buy this again. I do like that it has no colour, parabens, flavour or strong smell.

Terrible. I received 4 of these in a sample bag. I normally like the Burt's Bees lip balm, but this one made my lips sting and after a day of use my lips were so dry. A week later I came back to try it again - same thing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Saw this up on the featured page and it reminded me how poor quality this product was!! I actually like the normal burts lip balm but this one was such a disappointment!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

This messed up my lips SO BAD!!!! I woke up with dry lips and used this at work. When I got off of work my lips were horribly chapped. Bleeding, flaking and painful. Straight to the trash

This is the worst chapstick I have ever used! Please do not waste your money buying this product. I have dry lips and this stuff only lasted me a good 30 seconds... And I'm serious! It's just like taking some hair grease and rubbing it on your lips, the same kind of hair grease. Just an all-around piece of garbage don't ever buy this I wouldn't even recommend looking at it. Doing that alone cause my eyes to dry out. The worst chapstick ever!