Murad Murad Purifying Face Scrub

3.2

Ok now I'm just angry. Spending all this waisted money on products that PROMISE to clear your face and each time you think this one is going to be a life changer. It made things worse. It smells awful. I always use the system the amount of time suggested to see full results I sure could of saved myself months of clearer skin. It may work for teens but left me very dry and in actual pain on blemishes. We all have different skin types so it may work for you. But for me, money back please!

I have tried the entire acne system and if I were you I would not fall for everything they say on TV or the packaging. My skin was very bad and I lost all hope so I tried Murad.. I was not impressed at all. It made my acne worse and burned my skin. I would honestly skip these products and move onto something different. Pro-activ was much better than Murad. Waste of money for me.

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

I use this about once a week with my Olay face-cleaning-brush-thing. Does a great job of exfoliating to keep away breakouts, but doesn't overdry my skin.

on 7/20/2007 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I found the grains in this scrub much too rough to be effective. If I applied gentle pressure, it didn't have any effect, but if I used a lot, it wound up doing more damage than good. I love exfoliators that have jojoba beads or other round grains but this is pretty much the opposite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Did anyone know that murad has nutrients for the face to take internally? i just bought this youth builder dietary supplement which combats visible signs of aging from the inside, it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles up to 34% in five weeks, it supports increased collagen production and elasticity on your face, well, i just started the nutrients, i havent noticed anything changing yet, but in a couple weeks i should see improvements, this nutrition supplements costs me $45.00 for a 120 tablet supply, for this price It BETTER WORK!!

on 3/24/2006 9:40:00 PM

Really liked this stuff! Gently exfoliates skin. I use it in the mornings, followed by the fruit mask. Work very well together.

on 3/12/2006 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this face *scrub* it wasn't scrubby at all and didn't do anything for my skin. It didn't even feel smooth after I used it, so I was kind of disappointed that it didn't. I will not buy this again esp for the expensive price tag that comes along with it.

on 11/21/2005 6:58:00 PM

I tried a sample of this from Sephora. I don't really like it. I think the scrubby granules are way too rough, and have potential to do real damage to delicate facial skin. On a positive note, the clay, cleansing part of this is really nice, and doesn't leave a film. I would use it as a mask & carefully rinse off or on my arms or legs, but if you are interested in a product to cleans & exfoliate your face I would pass on this and try the Murada AHA/BHA with jojoba beads.

on 5/4/2005 2:57:00 AM

Well, i don't really like this personally. Just an ordinary clay/oats scrub which doesn't do anything for my face. I don't think i will buy this again.

on 2/9/2005 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a good scrub to manually exfoliate my very chemically exfoliated flaky skin but wont break me out more! Creamy consistency with jojoba and oatmeal granules. Light fragrance and doubles as a mask. Very good product! And since I am a Murad user, I will buy again.