Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer

PH Matchmaker Bronzer

3.0

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This was the craziest bronzer I have ever purchased. When I say crazy, I mean it was a complete fail. I purchased the color in "Bronzer" which is the darker of the two. The color was too orange for my taste. When I attempted to apply this, I was transformed into a snow globe. LOL, TONS of glitter dust flew through in the air and all over my face. I had glitter on my hands and clothing as well. I'm talking large chunks of glitter particles. After applying this bronzer, I looked in the mirror and I was an orange disco ball. The packaging is on the edge of innovative for drugstore makeup however, I don't really see the need for it. There is a button on the side of the mirror to turn on mini lights so you can see putting on your bronzer. Well, unless you are dealing with a power outage or you are strolling down the street at night and feel the need to apply this bronzer, I guess it would come in handy. The packaging is bulky with a compartment under the bronzer to house the useless tiny brush. Man, I really hated this bronzer and I usually have luck with PF's bronzers.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

absoultely love this!! it matches up my skin very well!! I look nice, tan and alive i would definetly recommend!