Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer

PH Matchmaker Bronzer

3.7

on 4/9/2017 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing !! I love this product. The bronzer give a natural glow. The packaging is beautiful!! This compact comes with a little brush and an in/off switch for the light. I wonder how to change the battery in it when it dies :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this 2 days ago in light & I loved the packaging, i read no reviews before purchasing, and i usually do read reviews before buying products. Im fair skinned & I have no color at all. My cheeks are pretty pink on their own so i dont wear blush so i bought the ph bronzer. It costs $20 from where i bought it. I tried it on when i got home and it immedialy looked orange and fake looking(Plus it was very sparkly in the package), Maybe it was the way i applied it seeing as i never wore bronzer before but im not too sure. I will try different brushes and stuff and edit my review when i do, but until then im going to try to nyc sunny bronzer if i can find it.

I would recommend this if you are darker to go for the light bronzer as it would probably suit your skin tone better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this bronzer because of the recommendation from one of my favorite gurus on youtube. I had used Physicians Formula bronzers before and wasn't super impressed. They tend to be super shimmery which isn't my favorite thing when it comes to bronzers. The packaging on this is nice, it comes with a light (which is super blinding so I never use!) and a brush underneath the product itself. It is a tid bit bulky so if your traveling it might take up some space in your makeup bag. I have this in the lightest version they have and it's the perfect color for me. I'm about an NC35 in MAC for reference. It doesn't turn orange on me which I was afraid of. I've been using this daily for a bit now. It is kind of shimmery in the pan but I don't see any trace of shimmer on my face.

I hate this bronzer. Made me brake out like crazy; and it has glitter that, to me, did not look natural or flattering at all. I bought the darkest shade. I returned it.

on 7/10/2012 11:16:00 AM

i super like this bronzer! i got light bronzer and find it is not orangey, great 4 contouring and totally layers well.i liked it so well i went bak 4 the darker shade bronzer and found it a tad orangey and dark for my lt\med asian skin.there is a shimmer over lay but once wiped of it is a subtle shimmer that really doesnt bother me. FYI this came with a free ph lipgoss the lighter shade i luv that too! directly put on its way tooo hottish pink 4 my taste however i put my sheer gloss on then dot a lil bit of ph gloss on and bam juicy just made out look sheer subtle but enuff color to btighten my face. normally i wear a nuetral ink pen type lip stain to maintain some color on my lips but it always starts out wayyy tooo much color in order to still have a hint of color left later in the day and so darn drying and irritating to my lips. used this way this gloss starts perfect and actually leaves a subtle stain stain on my lips and is in no way drying or peely! in the gloss reviews people complained they cudnt even get the color off but used this way its great :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This was the craziest bronzer I have ever purchased. When I say crazy, I mean it was a complete fail. I purchased the color in "Bronzer" which is the darker of the two. The color was too orange for my taste. When I attempted to apply this, I was transformed into a snow globe. LOL, TONS of glitter dust flew through in the air and all over my face. I had glitter on my hands and clothing as well. I'm talking large chunks of glitter particles. After applying this bronzer, I looked in the mirror and I was an orange disco ball. The packaging is on the edge of innovative for drugstore makeup however, I don't really see the need for it. There is a button on the side of the mirror to turn on mini lights so you can see putting on your bronzer. Well, unless you are dealing with a power outage or you are strolling down the street at night and feel the need to apply this bronzer, I guess it would come in handy. The packaging is bulky with a compartment under the bronzer to house the useless tiny brush. Man, I really hated this bronzer and I usually have luck with PF's bronzers.

Thank goodness I found this!
I've been on the verge of going to spend money on a higher end dept store bronzer, when by chance I spotted this at my local CVS and decided to try one last drug store bronzer..AND THANK GAWWD I DID!
I've tried the Rimmel, NYC, etc..all the ones recommended by the Youtube gurus, and they all pretty much sucked so bad. I still put up with using them for a few years thinking that's how most bronzers from the drugstore are gonna be anyway. For example, the NYC SUNNY wasn't smooth and streaked orange, blekh..the RRimmel was also streaky not blendable and looked like I had a dirty face, but yeah I put up with it.

BUT THIS IS AMAZING. I looked polished and perfectly airbrushed, like it totally blends into my blush, and doesn't look muddy and splotchy. I mean even using the brush it came with, it's so perfect!! I like a clean line that blends upward towards my apples and this brush actually is better than my expensive ones..who knew!! THANK YOU PPF!!! I 'll use this until the day I die! I got the shade bronzer which is the darkest but it isn't dark at all, dont be scared, I'm light and it's so gorgeous, NOT orangey or yellowish, just a nice very light brown glow, it's also buildable. If I would have gotten the lighter shade I would have had to return it for sure! Just try it, and besides you have nothing to lose, you can always return it to the drugstore or even send it back to PF for a prooduct voucher. Did I say I love thisproduct? BY the way- the brush it comes with is spot on!! It gets the job done and if you want definition of cheek bones this is the type of brush that works..it's a popular brush nowadays and I can see why.

on 4/13/2012 9:16:00 AM

Simply gorgeous! I have very fair skin and sometimes bronzer can look very fake on me - not with this one. I bought the regular bronzer color (not light bronzer) and put it on with a light hand. (I'd actually been sick for a few days and used this bronzer with some mascara and lip gloss - when my husband got home, he said "oh, you must be feeling better!" - although I wasn't, it's good to get that kind of reaction!)

The regular retail price is about $15 and I think this is a great price for such a nice bronzer. This did have a silver overspray on the top of the cake that went away with the first swipe of a brush, so I didn't notice any sparkle/shine, just a nice natural bronze color.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

absoultely love this!! it matches up my skin very well!! I look nice, tan and alive i would definetly recommend!