Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer
PH Matchmaker Bronzer

3.5

Gives you a nice natural glow. This is really warm tho so if you use too much you'll end up looking orange. packaging is really nice.

I found this on sale at target for under $7 so decided to try it as opposed to ELF's $3 version. I like the brand as it is normally gentle on my skin. It is a nice color bronzer (I have light medium/olive toned skin) and if you use it only to highlight and blend, it looks natural and very nice. Like others, I found the sparkles to be a bit of a nuisance, but when used sparingly, they are not so bad and when set, I hardly notice them. The mirror lights are blinding, and do not shut off automatically, so I accidentally closed the compact and opened it to find the light much dimmer. Don't really use it much, maybe to pluck my eyebrows. The package is a bit bulky and I am not a fan of the brush design under the powder, but altogether, this bronzer is nice and an okay buy at the sale price.

on 8/15/2013 9:02:00 AM

The is a little to muddy on my skin (I have it in light), but if I use a light hand, it is good for countouring and warming up my skin. It's very pigmented so a light hand is needed. I find the packaging to be a little bulky and the lights are a bit tacky. It lasts for about 6 hours on my oily skin.

on 4/24/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I ended up getting this for super cheap. It was four dollars after I used my coupons and extra bucks at CVS. I have wanted this for quite some time... I didn't want to pay full price and I knew the time would come along when I could get it for next to nothing.
I got the darker one of the two. The lighter one just looked like a tan powder. Like what my skin color will be this summer. Since it is the end of April and summer is on its way, I got the darker one. Even now, with me being on the pale side, NC 20, this is not over powering at all. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave an orange cast, like some bronzers do. There is glitter in it, but I love it. I am at the age now to where I don't have much time left to wear shimmer and glitter. May as well "live" it up while I still can.
I am pleased with this purchase and am thrilled that I got it for 4 dollars, originally 15! You can't beat that.

Looked fake and orange in my porcelain skin. It was the light bronzer.

on 7/29/2012 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought it just for the lighted mirror why not?