Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer

Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer
PH Matchmaker Bronzer

on 4/9/2017 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing !! I love this product. The bronzer give a natural glow. The packaging is beautiful!! This compact comes with a little brush and an in/off switch for the light. I wonder how to change the battery in it when it dies :)

on 5/6/2016 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

As I have very fair cool skin tone it was actually impossible for me to find any bronzer. With all shades and brands I tested before I was looking like an orange pumpkin, muddy, sometimes even red.
I bought this few days ago. I must admit that at this moment my skin is not the most beautiful one, I have few red spots on my cheeks but I am also prone to get such thing as a part of my allergy to herbs at this time of the year and I do not know this time if it is the reaction to herbs or to this bronzer.
However, first time in my life (I have the lighter shade) I do not look orange and muddy and I notice some nice warmth in my face. I put it with light hand and just blend it well all over my face giving accent to top of the nose and cheeks. I just hope that it will not break me out.

Update: after few months of wearing it every day all I can tell is that it is so far the best bronzer I ever tried!!!

on 4/24/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I ended up getting this for super cheap. It was four dollars after I used my coupons and extra bucks at CVS. I have wanted this for quite some time... I didn't want to pay full price and I knew the time would come along when I could get it for next to nothing.
I got the darker one of the two. The lighter one just looked like a tan powder. Like what my skin color will be this summer. Since it is the end of April and summer is on its way, I got the darker one. Even now, with me being on the pale side, NC 20, this is not over powering at all. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave an orange cast, like some bronzers do. There is glitter in it, but I love it. I am at the age now to where I don't have much time left to wear shimmer and glitter. May as well "live" it up while I still can.
I am pleased with this purchase and am thrilled that I got it for 4 dollars, originally 15! You can't beat that.