Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer

Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer
PH Matchmaker Bronzer

3.0

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Color Refrence - NC 30 currently, NC 15 - NC 20 without a tan.

I truly wanted to love this bronzer. I usually love Physican's Formula, and the cool packaging and the claim that it "matched" to your skintone had me sold. I essentially paid 15$ for a lit up mirror. I really dislike the fact that there is so much glitter in this bronzer. It's very noticable when you're in the sun, tons of gold flecks that can accentuate the texture of dry skin or any blemishes that are raised on the skin. I also do not like the color at all, i feel like it is definitely on the orange spectrum and unnatural looking. I thought maybe I was putting too much on, or not blending it out good enough, but I have been using a light hand and buff it out for minutes and I still can't manage to make it look natural. Boo.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This was the craziest bronzer I have ever purchased. When I say crazy, I mean it was a complete fail. I purchased the color in "Bronzer" which is the darker of the two. The color was too orange for my taste. When I attempted to apply this, I was transformed into a snow globe. LOL, TONS of glitter dust flew through in the air and all over my face. I had glitter on my hands and clothing as well. I'm talking large chunks of glitter particles. After applying this bronzer, I looked in the mirror and I was an orange disco ball. The packaging is on the edge of innovative for drugstore makeup however, I don't really see the need for it. There is a button on the side of the mirror to turn on mini lights so you can see putting on your bronzer. Well, unless you are dealing with a power outage or you are strolling down the street at night and feel the need to apply this bronzer, I guess it would come in handy. The packaging is bulky with a compartment under the bronzer to house the useless tiny brush. Man, I really hated this bronzer and I usually have luck with PF's bronzers.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

absoultely love this!! it matches up my skin very well!! I look nice, tan and alive i would definetly recommend!

on 3/21/2012 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I originally bought the regular Bronzer because that's all they had in the beginning by me but it was a little too dark for me right now. When I found the Light Bronze, I scooped it up. I like the product THAT much to buy both. I'm not a double buyer so that says a lot! Neither of the colors are orange or muddy looking, just a perfect shade of bronze with a bit of shimmer.