Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer
PH Matchmaker Bronzer

3.8

Gives you a nice natural glow. This is really warm tho so if you use too much you'll end up looking orange. packaging is really nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this 2 days ago in light & I loved the packaging, i read no reviews before purchasing, and i usually do read reviews before buying products. Im fair skinned & I have no color at all. My cheeks are pretty pink on their own so i dont wear blush so i bought the ph bronzer. It costs $20 from where i bought it. I tried it on when i got home and it immedialy looked orange and fake looking(Plus it was very sparkly in the package), Maybe it was the way i applied it seeing as i never wore bronzer before but im not too sure. I will try different brushes and stuff and edit my review when i do, but until then im going to try to nyc sunny bronzer if i can find it.

I would recommend this if you are darker to go for the light bronzer as it would probably suit your skin tone better.

on 3/21/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm always looking for great bronzers and tried this on a whim. I really, really like it. I didnt see the light version at my drugstore, so I went with the regular bronze shade and I love how there aren't any traces of pink or orange. Just imparts a warm sunny glow. I use a large brush and gradually build - I notice if I swirl the brush a lot at first, it picks up too much product and I look a bit muddy, so I start slow. There's the subtlest hint of shimmer but on my skin, it's barely noticeable. One small complaint I wish the packaging was more streamlined. It's pretty clunky to tote around (as I like to do with my daily makeup items), but not the biggest deal. Looking forward to seeing the result in the summer when I'm a little tan. Worth a try!

on 2/27/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in the Light Bronzer shade. It is beautiful! The compact is very unique with it's high powered lights on the mirror. They are so bright! The powder itself is amazing to say the least. It has a bit of shimmer to it that really lights up my face where ever I apply it. It is not an extreme sparkle or shiny mess like some bronzers, nor does it turn orange on my skin. Instead it seems to give me that very light tanned appearance that looks really good when using for contouring and on my chest area. The light color is perfect for an all over dusting to give my skin a bit of twinkle. I really do think this is the first bronzer I have been glad to own and have not had to take back for being to dark or turning orange on myself. I think the only thing PF could do to make this bronzer & it's sister blush better is to add a push button opener on the compact. It is not real hard to open but push buttons are easier for arthritic fingers & not messing up nails. ;-)