Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer

Filtered by age: 36-43
Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer
PH Matchmaker Bronzer

1 review

Thank goodness I found this!
I've been on the verge of going to spend money on a higher end dept store bronzer, when by chance I spotted this at my local CVS and decided to try one last drug store bronzer..AND THANK GAWWD I DID!
I've tried the Rimmel, NYC, etc..all the ones recommended by the Youtube gurus, and they all pretty much sucked so bad. I still put up with using them for a few years thinking that's how most bronzers from the drugstore are gonna be anyway. For example, the NYC SUNNY wasn't smooth and streaked orange, blekh..the RRimmel was also streaky not blendable and looked like I had a dirty face, but yeah I put up with it.

BUT THIS IS AMAZING. I looked polished and perfectly airbrushed, like it totally blends into my blush, and doesn't look muddy and splotchy. I mean even using the brush it came with, it's so perfect!! I like a clean line that blends upward towards my apples and this brush actually is better than my expensive ones..who knew!! THANK YOU PPF!!! I 'll use this until the day I die! I got the shade bronzer which is the darkest but it isn't dark at all, dont be scared, I'm light and it's so gorgeous, NOT orangey or yellowish, just a nice very light brown glow, it's also buildable. If I would have gotten the lighter shade I would have had to return it for sure! Just try it, and besides you have nothing to lose, you can always return it to the drugstore or even send it back to PF for a prooduct voucher. Did I say I love thisproduct? BY the way- the brush it comes with is spot on!! It gets the job done and if you want definition of cheek bones this is the type of brush that works..it's a popular brush nowadays and I can see why.