Essence I Love Extreme - Volume Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other
Essence I Love Extreme - Volume Mascara

3.3

AQUA (WATER), PARAFFIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, SORBETH-20 BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), MYRICA CERIFERA (BAYBERRY) FRUIT WAX, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, OZOKERITE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, GALACTOARABINAN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TROPOLONE, STEARYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

on 1/30/2017 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Adds volume to my straight lashes. Separates them nicely and is a nice deep black. I remove the excess product on a tissue so it doesn't get too clumpy. The brush is quite big so I have to be careful it doesn't get on my eyelid. Didn't flake on me until it started getting old, but for the price its easily replaceable.

I bought this thinking it was a decent mascara (the good reviews) but the mascara clumps so much. After a while the bottle got messy and the formula started to clump inside. I ended up throwing it out because it was so messy. Would not repurchase.

on 5/24/2013 6:23:00 AM

This is my go to mascara when I want that dramatic look! It's gives lots of volume..thickness and makes them look super black! looks like I'm wearing false lashes!

on 6/25/2012 5:22:00 PM

Very heavy, black, and clumpy. It makes your lashes stick together and they end up looking extremely sparse, however, this can be corrected if you use a tiny brush to separate your lashes and get rid of the clumps (like the kind that come attached to the cap of an eyebrow pencil). Otherwise, it gives relatively dramatic length. And for what it costs, I would buy it again.