Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser

Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-39, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PEG-45M, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

My go to cleanser. Feels very gentle, yet effective on the skin. I like that it lathers up nicely and doesn't over-dry. Smells pleasant and clean.

I do feel the need to use a micellar cleanser and cotton round first when removing heavy duty make up.
Super affordable, and lasts forever (a bottle last me around five months).
Overall great drugstore find.

on 8/16/2016 11:21:00 AM

This truly is good for combo skin--it cleans well but doesn't dry out your skin and is mild. It may be dc.

To Read all 62 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product did not make me break out, like some other reviewers, but it had some other properties that i truly did not like. Number one, it's near impossible to rinse off! Someone here said it was of the high glycerine content. It left a slick film that was very uncomfortable and was hard to dry off. Second DO NOT GET IT INTO YOUR EYES! Since it's so hard to rinse off that's hard to do. I rinse repeatably and I still can't get it all off, so of course some gets into my eyes. The burning lasts for an hour or so and makes my eyes water constantly.
I have a spare bottle, anyone want it?

on 2/18/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's a great cleanser for removing makeup, oils, and anything else compiled on your face throughout the day. It's texture and feel is not super runny nor thick, I personally like the consistency. Once you wet your face and begin to lather it on your face it feels really nice. It's not stripping or drying in my experience.This cleanser also never irritated my skin in any way. The smell is quite strong for a cleanser but I actually love the smell, which motivates me to wash my face at night just for the scent lol. As far as balancing my oily/combination skin, I never experienced a change in the oil production of my skin but for it's great cleansing properties, I love it.

loooove this product! its cheap, effective, and smells great! it's my favorite for now, but i just bought the bioré charcoal cleanser, so im hoping my favorite will change soon. ;)

I love this stuff. Lathers great when using my Clarisonic or by washing hand. Removes oil, dirt, most eye makeup (non waterproof) without stripping my skin or making it feel tight. I feel I have combo skin and this makes my skin feel balanced and smooth. Have not noticed a film or clogged pores like other mentioned.
My skin feels so soft and calm (I have mild redness and sensitivity) after using this. And i always manage to get a bonus size bottle with a coupon so it ends up being ridiculously affordable.
Seriously, other than the slight fragrance, it is perfect for my skin. Not that the scent is offensive, it's actually pretty nice, I just prefer unscented face products. My sister swore by her Dermalogica cleanser until she tried mine, and now she buys the Biore instead.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

In Australia (and I seem to start all of my reviews this way) this product is not completely cheap...so I tend to take my reviews seriously. I have tried many cleansers in my 31 years. This one is the best I have tried in the lower price range for my combination skin. For someone who has dry to normal skin, it's probably not the best, however for someone who has combination to oily skin - this is fantastic! Will definitely repurchase.
PS - the scent is wonderful and I love cleansing my face at night just so I can sniff this :)

on 7/15/2014 7:06:00 AM

I am a 57 year old woman. I bought this product at my local JobLot store. I had run out of my normal cleanser and they didn't have any in stock. I am so very glad they didn't. This is my new cleanser for life. It gets rid of all the city nasties without drying out my skin. With my last cleanser , my skin felt oily and unclean. Not now . It feels clean and soft. No more oily t-zone and dry cheeks and chin. My face is glowing and clean and soft all over. Nice light fragrance. The best part is you only need a small amount. Thank you Biore for letting me feel comfortable in my own skin again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Been trying this now for about a month, it doesn't harm my skin in anyway and does keep it fairly clean, but since it is called "Combination skin balancing" I would expect it to do that. Which, it hasn't yet. My skin is still very oily on my forehead and nose, so I guess it didn't live up my expectations. So although it's not a bad cleanser, I would like to try something else next.

pros: excellent for removing eye makeup (and in fact all makeup.) hygienic pump packaging. reasonable price for amount of product.

cons: causes irritation, highly fragranced, leaves a film that i believe contributes to clogged pores.

note: i started having to use a separate face wash after using this biore cleanser as i could not live with the residue this cleanser left on my face. i will continue to use this to remove eye makeup only, and will not purchase again. this may be suitable for combination skin, but it certainly is not suitable for my sensitive skin.