L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream

2.8

on 7/2/2016 2:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's been a while since I've last worn it, but from what I can recall, the texture seemed to be quite nice, coverage about light to medium, and the finish satin, leaning on dewy. However, what made this product so unwearable for me was the colour - the fair shade looked more like medium, and the medium shade felt like a bad hommage to the orange self-tanning accidents of the '80s and '90s. Even with a slight tan (it was the time before I started using sunscreen daily), I couldn't make this work on my fair-to-medium skin. Quite a shame, but what can you do.

on 1/2/2016 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Usually a EL double wear gal, but was getting fed up of how heavy it was for day to day use. the only bad reviews for nude magique i found were commenting on the orangeness and i'm guessing the majority of those that tried it were fair skinned (i'm medium toned with a weird mix of peach and yellow undertones) it's a grainy, white cream that blends into your complexion (or at least something close to your skin colour anyway haha). I've tried something similar to this in the past (body shop's all in one bb cream - long story short it was terrible for my skin lol) but this one did ok!

tried it without moisturising and it clung onto my dry patches on my cheeks, so next time i'll try moisturising beforehand and see how it goes. i've had it on for about 4 hours and my face could probably do with some powder/blotting, i have combo oily skin anyway so it's nothing new. also felt like it was very slightly burning when i first applied it, but my skin is pretty strange so have no idea what else could have triggered it.

i like the colour when its applied. definitely doesn't cover up all imperfections (my main issue at the moment is hyperpigmentation) so you'll probably need a concealer if you're dealing with that. does a good job at evening out some redness. this is nice for everyday use, i'll see how it fairs for a full day and edit. price is also a bit steep for the amount you get but it beats dropping nearly £30 on a foundation that was making me look too over made-up and even old. hoping this works out!!!

To Read all 124 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/31/2015 8:49:00 AM

I really like this product, it gives my skin a silky touch. It does even out my tone pretty well, I have combination skin and it worked perfectly everywhere. It gives a light coverage, it does have a little orange tone when first applied but as soon as you put some powder the color softens. I would recommend it for anyone searching for a light coverage bb cream that feels awesome in your skin!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product I got the light shade cause in the shop medium was to dark
Put in on today and it was a dirty orange color doesnt go on smooth either yuck what a waste of $17 AUS
Don't bother wasting your money

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

First when i tried this BB cream in the store, i loved it. However when i used it at home i was extremely disappointed. I have tanned skin so bought the medium shade but it's a few shades dark for me and even looks orange. The coverage isnt great also, could have been much better. The price is affordable but i would not buy the product again. So disappointed.

on 8/30/2015 12:44:00 PM

This offers no coverage, and literally does nothing but turn me orange. And I'm not even talking like a tan kind of orange. Just orange.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I was extremely disappointed with this product. I have a light skin tone and it made me skin look extremely orange and gave very bad coverage. For me, it does nothing is says on the tube. Would definitely not buy it again.

I wish I read the reviews on it before buying it in the first place.

Wish I'd read the reviews first!!! I am extremely pale and this bb cream was orange on my skin, I tried the one for light skin. Packaging looked nice but not suitable for pale skinned beauties

on 4/15/2015 9:29:00 PM

At first I did notice that the BB cream felt a little bit dry, but it is easy to fix using a mosturizer before applying the BB cream

I do not have any problems with the color, I have never look orange or tan while using it.

I will buy it again

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

As a mature skinned lady (gee time flies...), this product really didn't do anything for my skin. It's quite thin and strangely grainy in texture so it sat in an unflattering way on my skin. Didn't add anything to its texture or appearance either. Bit of a time waster to be honest.