no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

8 years ago

I found this conditioner to be wonderful. The scent is quite pleasant; the texture is not thick, but not too thin either; gives great slip, detangles hair very well; adds shine, smooths, softens and moisturizes does not leave buidup or weigh hair down; preserves colour longer; makes hair more manageable.In a word, in my experience, this product lives up to its claims. Even though this is not a deep conditioner, I leave it in for about 5-10 minutes and it works just as well as a deep treatment:my hair feels thoroughly moisturized (not coated), healthy and soft. I really like this line of products from Senscience.The texture of this conditioner, as mentioned above, is not too thick in consistency but moisturizes really well-I noticed the same thing with Sencience Inner conditioner, which is good for my hair because it still has body, but it is not left feeling dry (like hay, or g LOL or greasy and flat). Price-wise, their products are not super expensive and are available locally. 5 lippies.

About reviewer (471 reviews)

Age30-35