Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace

Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace

4.6

on 10/16/2015 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

very pigmented, soft and buttery. The packaging is sturdy and you get a little mirror. you have to be light-handed with this palette, you don't need much. great value for money

on 9/14/2015 12:52:00 PM

I must be in the minority here because I do not like this product. I am blush junkie so I know where I'm coming from.

Good things first. The packaging is great. It is very NARS-esque but still quite sturdy, durable and actually pretty to look at. It does not feel cheap like say NYX packaging. So good job there Sleek!

Onto the product itself, the blushes are pigmented. Way too pigmented. That's my quip with this product. It might sound like a good thing but it is not. You want your blush to mimic a natural flush and not clown cheeks. If there is great pigmentation, the blendability should also be great. Like say, NARS or Illamasqua blushes which are also insanely pigmented but blend out very easily. These blushes are just pigmented with no blendability and I am not even fair skinned. Medium toned infact. I can only wonder how much of a disaster they would be on fair skinned beauties.

I don't mind a sheen in my blushes but the middle colour is a glitter bomb. No matter how much I blend and try to sheer it out, I can still see chunky glitter on my face. Not a cute look. It is supposed to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm which also has very chunky glitter, so it might be a good thing if you're looking for that kinda thing. In my opinion, it doesn't look very natural and definitely not day time appropriate.

Overall, I am sort of disappointed as I had high hopes. If you're a beginner and do not know how to work with difficult blushes, then do not get this palette. It takes alot of elbow grease to make it work.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

I'll be honest and say it upfront: I doubt I'll ever hit pan on any of the Sleek blushes I own. And for a very good reason these blushes are so incredibly pigmented, all you've got to do is tap your brush on the pan with a very, very light hand and you'll probably have enough for both cheeks, if you are fair-skinned like me (I'm lighter than NC15).

I own many blushes, and I do not normally gravitate towards bright, warm reds as I've got this irrational fear that these blushes will turn my already pink-undertoned skin even redder.

These blushes surprised me though! Once applied with a very light hand, the two matte shades give me such a healthy and, I daresay, happy glow, while the shimmery shade works as a beautiful blush when heading out for the evening.

I always use a natural hair brush to pick up product, as I find that synthetic brushes sometimes pick up too much product for my liking. I've had this palette for a good three years (maybe more) now, and the packaging is incredibly sturdy for a drugstore product. It's survived many a holiday with me, and I'm not a very good packer... I usually throw all my makeup haphazardly into one large bag and pray for the best. =p

In all, a beautifully affordable makeup brand from the drugstore, and their blushes are, honestly, oh-so lovely!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These blushers are soooo soft and buttery. They are super pigmented, which can be a plus or a negative. I tend to use the middle colour as a blush topper since it's on the more sheer but shimmery side. It looks lovely paired with the red colour. I love the packaging, it has a great mirror and the compact is really chic looking and slim. I don't tend to use this palette too much since the colours are a little bright, but I do love the formula and packaging!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I already use Sleek eye shadows and I found the blushes in the palette to be as pigmented and long lasting as the shadows. Maybe the middle shade is a bit off: as a blusher it doesn't show so much on my medium skin, as a highlighter it's not shimmery enough... I guess it's gorgeous on pale skin though. You can't beat the price for 3 blushes of this quality.

on 3/27/2015 7:33:00 AM

Love this! Bought it after reading reviews the colours look abit 'out there' in the pallet but lovely on the skin! Lasts well too

on 10/16/2014 6:21:00 AM

so beautiful! i got this one and another one called pumpkin and they are absolutely perfect. i haven't stopped using sleeks blushers since i got them.
i bought them online on the actual store website, i cant remember the price but i think its somewhere around the $10-14 au mark. and sooo worth the price.
first of all they come in nice black slim packaging with a mirror which is amazing for on the go. the pigment on them is incredible so you only need a small amount and it gives you the prettiest colour, with amazing blend-ability... 10/10 would recommend this !

I love the sleek blush by 3 in lace iv just started wearing peachy blushes and these are perfect very pigmented as sleek usually are so a little bit goes a long way and you get 20g of product in the palette so it will probably last forever :) the 1st shade 'crochet' is really similar to sleek single blush in 'lifes a peach' and the middle shade 'guipure' is really similar to sleek single blush in 'rose gold' I have a review and swatches on my blog princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk

on 11/19/2013 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really think this product should have more reviews because it is so goood
It is so pigmented, on my medium skin I still need to be careful not to dab my brush too much on it.
Lace has 3 colour which I loves, I like the middle one with a bit shimmer on it.
I thought the shimmer would be too much before, but when I apply it, it is more like highlighter and gives your cheek more healthy glow! I receive many compliments when wearing it.
On my oily day, I couldn't use the shimmer though, then I use the left or the right matte ones.
The packaging is standard sleek, with large mirror and very thin easy to carry
It is paraben-free which I love.
I wonder how this product can be so good but yet so cheap.

I am new to Sleek since you cannot purchase the brand in the US, however I was so intrigued by reviews of this company and decided to purchase some products online.
My recommendation would be NOT ordering this from Sleek's website since there are so many horror stories associated with the customer service. I purchased my products from Amazon from seller RM Cosmetics. My package arrived two weeks BEFORE the due date that was originally scheduled, so it was pretty quick. The products came in a box, covered with bubble wrap and everything was un-damaged. Definitely will purchase more things from this seller.

Now on to the blush. The colors are super bright and very pigmented. The middle shade is my favorite since it looks like NARS Orgasm. The other two shades I have to work with a little bit to sheer them out since my skin tone is quite light, but it's no problem.
The product seems to be wearing well during the day and so far I didn't have to reapply.

Popular Blush Products