Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin

Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin
Sleek Blush trio packagingSleek Blush trios swatchesBlush by 3 in Pumpkin

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

How could I ever run out of this? It is incredibly pigmented! Out of all my sleek blush palettes, this is my second favorite! I love bright, clear blush, but I'm always careful to use these lightly.

Sleek blushes are an incredible bargain. This palette contains 20 g of blush at such an affordable price! Per gram, their palettes are the cheapest blush I own!

Okay!

So, let's go from left to right. First we have Lantern, a shimmery warm red that is almost identical to Molten in the Flame palette. This one can be a bit chunky going on, but blends out nicely.

Squash, in the middle, is a gorgeous, bright, clear, neutral pink with a satin finish. This goes in smoothly and is just gorgeous, one of Sleek's best shades.

Pumpkin Pie on the right is one of Sleek's matte, drier, hard packed shades that kicks up powder if you tap too hard. You barely need to touch this one to get color on your brush. It takes a bit more work to blend, also.

So many blush ranges do the standard colors - warm pink, cool pink, berry, period. If you are a blush aficionado, Sleek's shade range should delight you. While they don't major in everyday, wearable nudes, they rock out some great, clear toned colors. Pumpkin Pie (the orange) and Squash (the pink) are awesome examples of this - clear and vivid.

I can wear all the colors (pale yellow/olive) if I'm careful. They must be used with care - tap LIGHTLY - and blended well - very pigmented. You can dip into a powder like Reserve Your Cabana before dipping into them to add a bit of slip and help the color come down in intensity.

Packaging is typical Sleek. Black, compact, sturdy, mirror. It works well.

PS - I am in Canada and had no problem ordering directly from Sleek's website.

on 12/14/2016 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've had this palette for a few years now but up until recently I wasn't particularly fond of it. But lately, I find myself enjoying this palette.

It contains 3 shades:-

P- Pie - A matte bright orange which was previously released as a limited edition single called 'Aruba'. This palette is permanent, so those of you who missed out on Aruba can buy Pumpkin as an alternative. This is my favorite color in the palette and complements my warm tones nicely and looks natural on me (MAC NC42 ). For extra oomph, I wear NARS Taj Mahal on top.

Squash - This is a warm-toned satin medium pink. This one is exactly the same as their single blush in Flamingo which is part of their permanent line. It's a shade that will flatter every skin tone and one that I enjoyed wearing over the summer.

Lantern - This is the only original shade in the palette. It's a bright, shimmery reddish coral and the one I've used the least. It looks beautiful but I don't wear reddish corals often (I prefer orange corals) so I've barely used it. If you like blush shades like this, you'll enjoy it.

All three shades are nicely pigmented and last on my skin. In the palette you get 20 grams total, so 6.66 grams of each color. For £10 (around 12USD) , it's great value.

Just received this blush trio. I am medium brown and using the orange blush with a light hand, it gives a nice flush to my medium brown complexion. None of the blushes has any noticeable shimmer on my skin, and they are blendable and apply nicely, not patchy or overly dry on the skin. Im also using them as eyeshadows. The texture reminds me of the Elf blush powder quad.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

So, I bought this palette to complete my collection of Sleek Blush x 3 palettes, not really expecting I would use it that much. I was completely and totally wrong. Let me say that these blushes look scary in the pan and are just as pigmented as they look, but I am very fair and they work well on me. Use a light hand!

I'll be going on vacation this summer, and I've decided these are the only blushes I'm taking. I would probably never use the bright orange shade on my cheeks, but I'll be using it as an eye shadow to warm up the crease.

on 12/28/2014 4:38:00 PM

This is a rec by Goss. I cannot stand him, his videos, his whiney voice or his technique. But this is truly the only blush set I need. He speaks truth, albeit obnoxiously. I'm pink, aging, and picky, but this is my go to blush for whatever look I'm doing. Took it on a three week trip, and didn't need or want any other products. I'm totes in love with my benefit cheeky sweet spot, but it's huge, and with blending and a highlighter this will meet the same needs.

on 10/16/2014 6:21:00 AM

so beautiful! i got this one and another one called lace and they are absolutely perfect. i haven't stopped using sleeks blushers since i got them.
i bought them online on the actual store website, i cant remember the price but i think its somewhere around the $10-14 au mark. and sooo worth the price.
first of all they come in nice black slim packaging with a mirror which is amazing for on the go. the pigment on them is incredible so you only need a small amount and it gives you the prettiest colour, with amazing blend-ability... 10/10 would recommend this !

I already have 3 individual Sleek blushes which I use time and time again (Pomegranate, Flushed and Life's a Peach). I'm NC30'ish and find some blushes look nondescript on me but these babies are so flattering and the colours so distinctive it's unreal. I deliberated over buying the Pumpkin palette because I already have so many blushes and didn't think I'd end up using the vivid semi-matte orange shade (P Pie), but took the plunge anyway. I was not disappointed - other than P Pie, there is a gorgeous soft light red/coral shade (Lantern) and a fairly neutral mid pink (Squash), both of which I have already used several times now. Note: there is some confusion by reviewers and bloggers over shade names but the back of the case makes it clear and in any case, it makes sense that P Pie is bright orange like a pumpkin pie! Lantern and Squash have a satin finish and the red looks slightly glittery but no glitter is visible once applied, just a slight luminosity. All three shades are very creamy in consistency so even the matte orange applies easily and evenly. As with all Sleek blushes they can be applied lightly for a hint of colour or built up for a more dramatic look. I aim for somewhere in the middle and still end up hardly using any product. An absolute steal for the price I paid (under ten pounds). There is 20g of product in total so excellent value. UPDATE: no, this doesn't last longer than a few hours unless you lock it in with primer under and a setting spray over, but for the price, quality and sheer gorgeousness I'm not deducting any lippies!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well, I had wanted this for about 3 months, I had heard mixed reviews on this pallet, but I decided to try it, and it was the best decision I have ever made!

Lantern (which is the bright orange) is my favourite, it is so pigmented that after applied you MUST blend it in really well, it stays on all day through harsh wind and even the odd shower of rain, it gives a warm glow and it smells like expensive makeup, which I guess is an added bonus. The blushers feel soft and silky on the skin, which is a really nice feature too!

The two other shades in pallet are also very pigmented and they have a shimmer of gold which makes them perfect for summer, I don't use them as much but I had to get the 3 as Superdrug didn't sell Lantern on its own, but I think they are both beautiful colours and if I hit pan (which I doubt will be soon, as these pallets last for months because of the pigmentation they give) I will defiantly buy this pallet again.

on 9/8/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought the Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin specifically for the matte bright orange blush in it because I think that one orange blush in this palette is the same color that was sold alone in an LE collection that Sleek had a couple of years ago that I'm sorry to have missed out on now.

I love the matte bright orange blush in Pumpkin! It looks great on me during the day or night. Very pigmented, never ashy. I have tried the matte medium to dark pink color in Pumpkin also and it looks OK on but I absolutely love wearing matte orange blush because it gives my face a lovely warmth.

The shimmery orangey red color in Pumpkin I haven't used really because I don't like wearing shimmery blushes because I don't think they're flattering on blemished cheeks as they play up the bad areas and not the good areas.

I'm a MAC NC45, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond and Fashion Fair Butterscotch.

on 5/30/2013 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I am a huge fan of Sleek products and already own one blusher in Pomegranate, I've always eyed this trio but never actually bought it because the colours just looked way too vibrant.
I finally picked it up today and already I wish I'd bought it earlier, it is amazing!
I am an NC42 for reference and these three colours look so great on my skin, they are pigmented and so smooth, not chalky at all and go on so easily. As with all Sleek products a little goes a long way so I can see these lasting me ages, for £10 for 3 blushes I was very impressed. I find these comparable (if not better) than any MAC blush I own, and for a fraction of the price. I want to buy the whole range! If you're like me and you keep looking at the product in store, I highly recommend you take the plunge and buy this trio, you won't regret it!

Popular Blush Products