Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phyllostachys Nigra (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protéine Du Petit-Lait, Caffeine, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Polysilicone-11, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Isododecane, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ergothioneine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyethylene, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Quite an average cream for the price you pay. Had been expecting a bit more. The cream does plump up your face a bit and smoothes it out, but no major difference with the fine lines. Also did not like the texture and feel on the face. Bit too silicony for me.

on 12/15/2017 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tried both the regular and oil-free versions for the face. Both clogged my pores resulting in breakouts. Not that moisturizing and sat on top of my skin. In my opinion, it's a more cosmetic cream than a nourishing one. But what did I expect from the name: "global anti-aging" but silicones and unpleasant textures. There are better creams on the market these days.

This review is for the oil-free version, which I was excited about when it became available. Unfortunately, if I use it for a few days running, it results in breakouts--I've tried it twice, so there's no mistaking it. A shame because my skin looked pretty nice while I was using it before the breakouts started, and I've had great experiences with the other oil-free EL moisturizers. I suffer from cosmetic acne easily, however, so it might work for others who don't.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got a good sample size of this at Christmas with another purchase, but I overlooked it by accident. I recently started using it, and the appearance of my skin was instantly smoother, completely moisturized and radiant after one use. After trying it a second time, I received a compliment as to how pretty my skin looked. I have very dry, aging skin, but the difference it made was noticeable. The only thing that bothers me about it is it does have the fairly strong Estee Lauder fragrance in it. However, the smell doesn't bother me after applying it. It's not a bad smell. It's the normal, perfume-like smell of most Estee Lauder products. I am in awe of the product, but I am wrestling with paying this price point.

on 6/19/2017 10:10:00 PM

I don't know if it's the advanced night serum as well...but so far so good. I feel like everytime I wake up, my face feels smooth and dewy.
I'm using a small sample atm, and "trying" it out as I'm still suspicious and curious if it makes a difference in the long run. Only thing that sucks is that it's so f----** expensive

on 4/3/2017 7:30:00 PM

EDIT -I should add that the one I am reviewing is "Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme" with some pink/red writing ... they've added that to the name - i'm not sure how different it is to the old formula, but also the pic for this on MUA is wrong, as it displays the eye cream.

I am in love with this! I have tried everything -from German Nivea to all-natural & PETA approved to Olay.
this has saved me. I prefer to buy cruelty free, but the science is here. this works.

I have normal to dry skin that gets dehydrated easily. this has cured me. I wake up with even skin and even though it can feel a little heavy, I am never greasy in the AM. I also wear this under foundation and makeup applies nicely.

I use this same cream for day and night and apply sunscreen and/or foundation w/ SPF (or both) over top for day. its not too much for my skin. The fragrance is nice, but could irritate some -but I like it and it does not bother me and fades quickly.

this has some great beneficial ingredients -I wish it was in a tube though - but my hands are always clean and I go through a jar quickly so I'm not worried about it degrading.

I love that it has moringa extract, algae and other naturals. Its probably one of the few (and the only big commercial skin care I've seen) with moringa! Moringa is very rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, and more. the link here talks about it a little - (not affiliated, just found it interesting outside of what the EL website says)

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU; DIMETHICONE; GLYCERIN; ISOHEXADECANE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE; PEG-10 DIMETHICONE; DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT; NARCISSUS TAZETTA BULB EXTRACT; MAGNOLIA OFFICINALIS BARK EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE; SIGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS (ST. PAUL'S WORT) EXTRACT; LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT; PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT; WHEY PROTEIN\LACTIS PROTEIN\PROTEINE DU PETIT-LAIT; CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT; MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT; LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; OPUNTIA TUNA EXTRACT; ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8; SORBITOL; HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEEDCAKE; CAFFEINE; ALGAE EXTRACT; SODIUM HYALURONATE; SODIUM LACTATE; SQUALANE; POLYSILICONE-11; ISODODECANE; TOCOPHERYL ACETATE; SUCROSE; ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE; POLYETHYLENE; PROPYLENE CARBONATE; CITRIC ACID; PEG-32; PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRATE; PEG-6; ISOCETETH-20; SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE; AMINOPROPYL ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); SODIUM PCA; SODIUM CITRATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BHT; PHENOXYETHANOL; IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)

on 2/5/2017 9:48:00 AM

Broke me out horribly. My skin is not one to suffer from breakouts easily, so I thought this would be a great cream for me. Within one day of using this I had several break outs. The bad kind that just forms a huge bump under skin that never surfaces. The consistency of the cream was fine, it's just not for me unfortunately.

on 10/29/2016 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a great moisturiser for any areas where your skin is a bit dry or for dry / normal skin in general.

Pros: It has a lovely, almost 'whipped' mousse-like consistency and absorbs really well. It does leave a slight film, but it's not sticky and I find that it creates a great base for makeup giving it something to adhere to. It actually stops makeup around my lips from creasing and I'm always pleasantly surprised by this at the end of the day. It smells heavenly, but in a very slight, non overpowering way. It also has a brightening effect, which you can see the moment you put it on - your skin just looks healthy and happy.

Cons: I'm not a fan of jars in general and would prefer a squeezy tube. Also, do not be fooled by the 'for all skin types' tag. This product can overpower oily skin really eaisly. As someone who is 'combo' I've discovered that it's best to apply a 'patchwork' approach and use products for combo/oily skin where it's oily and for dry skin where it's dry and my skin is grateful for it.

on 10/12/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for about a month now. Majority of EL skincare products do not substantially improve my skin but this one has been doing a good job. My test is when I wash the product off. If my skin looks bright and moisturized, we have a winner. My skin is pretty oily but responded well to this and did not get oilier. Pores look normal and my skin feels tighter.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I received a sample of this in a Sephora order and was very impressed with it overall. The name shouldn't be Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Aging Moisturizer, it should be WOW! Did That Wrinkle just disappear?! Unfortunately it also has the price tag to match such results.

I used this over a period of 4-5 nights, because it's a heavier moisturizer, a gel-cream texture. It definitely hydrated my skin and did not seem to cause any clogging or irritation. I was so impressed with the way it made my skin look I checked on pricing. UH, NO! The price is prohibitively expensive. Years ago I was an SA for Lauder and took using the products for granted as they gave us gratis (free product to use), plus little bonus items @ trainings. My go to was Time Zone. If I worked for them now, I would probably use my whole gratis allowance on these products. It's one of the few things I have ever used where I saw almost instantaneous results. But since I am no longer a cosmetics SA and only work one full time job, it's drugstore products for me. Nice products, if you can afford them.