Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream

3.9

Water, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phyllostachys Nigra (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protéine Du Petit-Lait, Caffeine, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Polysilicone-11, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Isododecane, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ergothioneine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyethylene, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I bought this at Christmas in a gift set. I have combination skin and this moisturizer breaks me out. They advertise this moisturizer as good for combination skin. I disagree. I also think $75.00 is way too expensive. I used it for about two weeks before giving up. I did not see any results. It smells way too strong. I have tried to use it again from time to time just so I'm not throwing away a lot of money. Every time I do I break out again. The texture is creamy and does absorb into the skin well but I will not be repurchasing.

on 5/12/2016 11:48:00 PM

I saw instant results with this cream...I use it at night over advanced night repair...when I wake up in the morning...my skin looks dewy and glowy sometimes I don't even wash my face in the morning!

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/18/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Heavily scented with a cheap woody fragrance. Average as a night cream.

I can't really comment on the price, but I had to put a ranking in the spot...I got this as part of my gift with purchase. I don't use this cream every night, but it's a very moisturizing night cream and I would definitely purchase it.

Disclaimer: It's more a product for those with dry skins or if you live in an area that can have bad winters.

on 3/4/2016 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lovely as an eye cream

It is very moisturizing, i'll give it that. It feel luxurious to apply as it is thick and heavily scented. The packaging is cute yet unsanitary. My skin is sensitive and acne prone and I think this broke my skin out with the STRONG fragrance. I can't stress how strong the fragrance is enough. I made the mistake of wearing it during the day once and my boyfriend commented on how my face smelled weird. The smell never goes away!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Estee Lauder moisturizers. I have been oily by whole life, but upon turning 40 I turned dry. I tried a few of the Estee moisturizers with no such success. I started to switch to different brands, when I got this as a free sample with purchase. I fell in love with this product. It is light but gives my skin moisture. My face drinks this up. The only problem is the container. I apply my makeup using clean hands, but would prefer this product in a pump.

on 12/20/2015 3:40:00 PM

I kind of discovered this by fluke - I went to the counter to buy the Estée Lauder CC cream (read a review and needed to give it a go) and this being my first departure from Clarins' tinted moisturiser in 20 years, after chatting to the SA realised that I'd need to use a separate moisturiser; to which she gave me a sample of this potion of goodness and wonder.

The results were instant and after three days I was hooked and desperate to get a full sized pot.

I've never been a fan of Lauder products and before the CC cream had none in my bathroom cabinet; usually over-scented and over-priced I've always found them to be over-hyped.

This moisturiser is scented but not overly so - in fact, I like how it smells. But what I love is how this makes my skin (and therefore me) feel.

I use this in the morning after serums etc using an applicator stick and apply a small amount warming on fingers before patting onto the skin etc...

I'm 41 and despite having what some may describe as a thorough routine, have never actually used an "anti-aging" moisturiser - from day one of using this I wondered why I didn't get onto this bandwagon ages ago.

A month on I'm seeing a noticeable difference - my skin feels great; comfortable and super soft. There is a definite difference in its general look and appearance - it is clear and fresh looking and best of all, my fine lines are much less pronounced than before. ... And all this during the excesses of the festive season.

on 9/20/2015 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Let me start by explaining that I have mature, combination and sensitive skin. For my combination, I have an nose that get shiny quickly but also have a tendency to get dry patches in my chin area.

Lately my tried and true Neutrogena healthy skin moisturizer hasn't been cutting it. So I've been off to find some products to perk up the mature skin and get rid of those dry patches.

This Global Anti Aging cream is an all around cream that can be used at night and also under primer and foundation. I find that not only does it give the moisture my skin needs but also calms down any sensitive red areas. Additionally, it works well with my primer and foundation. Thank goodness - no pilling. There's nothing worse than finding a great moisturizer to find out it causes everything you put over it to pill. Overall this is a great base that keeps moisture in all day.

I tried this first at my local EL counter and it was deep winter outside. I had horrible painful excema under my eyes and was pretty depressed about my appearance.
The first thing i noticed about it was how luxurious and thick and silky it felt under my eyes. It felt lovely. If nothing else, it will moisturise i thought. It did and it banished my excema and fine lines. I am delighted. So far ive been buying samples off ebay rather than a full jar as i heard that the ingredients lose their anti ageing properties once open for a while. Its not very sanitary to keep dipping your fingers into the jar but i always clean my hands or use a cotton bud.
Recently i have been using one layer of EL then a layer of Hydraluron by Indeed labs then another layer of EL under my eyes and it has worked miracles! Every other eye cream has ended up irritating my sensitive under eye area except this.
I just wish i could work on the dark circles now!