Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream [REFORMULATED]

Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream [REFORMULATED]

3.6

2016 Formula: Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'orge, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Opuntia Tuna Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Squalane, Polysilicone-11, Isododecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Polyethylene, Propylene Carbonate, Citric Acid, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, PEG-6, Isoceteth-20, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium PCA, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) 2012 Formula: Water, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phyllostachys Nigra (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protéine Du Petit-Lait, Caffeine, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Polysilicone-11, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Isododecane, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ergothioneine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyethylene, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Honestly, this is just an average moisturizer. I had no ill side effects from it, however, there was nothing to set this apart from any other moisturizer on the market. It has a pleasant scent and absorbs quickly on my combo skin. Areas that are a little drier did require another moisturizer over this. I would not buy this again. I get the same, if not better, results from CeraVe and Neutrogena moisturizers.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So this may sound odd... I got a small sample of this and immediately fell in love because it started diminishing dark spots and acne scarring that I had and was so hydrating. So I bought a full size. After awhile, I realized my dark spots weren’t fading anymore. I assumed my skin was just getting use to it. But it was still hydrating so I bought another jar... But then I received yet another small sample jar of it and started using that and immediately, I started noticing my dark spots fading like before when I used the first sample jar. Is there a reason the samples are working better for me than the full size? Maybe an oxygen thing? I know it’s an odd thing, but I’m on my third and last sample jar of it and those little jars work better than the actual thing. Just disappointing

As an E-List member, I am always checking out the latest products on the website. This looked very interesting. I have used it for a little over a week and don't see any change in the way my skin looks around my eyes, especially compared to other Estee Lauder eye creams designed to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. I am not giving up but will say I was hoping for a more significant, if not dramatic, improvement, for the money. Perhaps I have to use it religiously for a few months or perhaps the fact that I have always used some eye creams or serums around my eyes means I have already improved the lines and wrinkles around my eyes as much as possible without injectables and they just won't look any better than what I have. I will give it till this tube runs out. Hopefully I will start seeing some improvement soon.

on 2/3/2018 1:27:00 AM

Please do yourselves a favor and save your hard earned money. I don't skimp when it comes to skincare but this product is probably no better than your average moisturizer for 3x the dollar amount. It is too lightweight and does not seem to perform at all. I didn't break out thankfully but I expected a lot more from Estee Lauder.

Quite an average cream for the price you pay. Had been expecting a bit more. The cream does plump up your face a bit and smoothes it out, but no major difference with the fine lines. Also did not like the texture and feel on the face. Bit too silicony for me.

on 12/15/2017 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tried both the regular and oil-free versions for the face. Both clogged my pores resulting in breakouts. Not that moisturizing and sat on top of my skin. In my opinion, it's a more cosmetic cream than a nourishing one. But what did I expect from the name: "global anti-aging" but silicones and unpleasant textures. There are better creams on the market these days.

This review is for the oil-free version, which I was excited about when it became available. Unfortunately, if I use it for a few days running, it results in breakouts--I've tried it twice, so there's no mistaking it. A shame because my skin looked pretty nice while I was using it before the breakouts started, and I've had great experiences with the other oil-free EL moisturizers. I suffer from cosmetic acne easily, however, so it might work for others who don't.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got a good sample size of this at Christmas with another purchase, but I overlooked it by accident. I recently started using it, and the appearance of my skin was instantly smoother, completely moisturized and radiant after one use. After trying it a second time, I received a compliment as to how pretty my skin looked. I have very dry, aging skin, but the difference it made was noticeable. The only thing that bothers me about it is it does have the fairly strong Estee Lauder fragrance in it. However, the smell doesn't bother me after applying it. It's not a bad smell. It's the normal, perfume-like smell of most Estee Lauder products. I am in awe of the product, but I am wrestling with paying this price point.

on 6/19/2017 10:10:00 PM

I don't know if it's the advanced night serum as well...but so far so good. I feel like everytime I wake up, my face feels smooth and dewy.
I'm using a small sample atm, and "trying" it out as I'm still suspicious and curious if it makes a difference in the long run. Only thing that sucks is that it's so f----** expensive

on 2/5/2017 9:48:00 AM

Broke me out horribly. My skin is not one to suffer from breakouts easily, so I thought this would be a great cream for me. Within one day of using this I had several break outs. The bad kind that just forms a huge bump under skin that never surfaces. The consistency of the cream was fine, it's just not for me unfortunately.