Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phyllostachys Nigra (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protéine Du Petit-Lait, Caffeine, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Polysilicone-11, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Isododecane, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ergothioneine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyethylene, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/3/2017 7:30:00 PM

EDIT -I should add that the one I am reviewing is "Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme" with some pink/red writing ... they've added that to the name - i'm not sure how different it is to the old formula, but also the pic for this on MUA is wrong, as it displays the eye cream.

I am in love with this! I have tried everything -from German Nivea to all-natural & PETA approved to Olay.
this has saved me. I prefer to buy cruelty free, but the science is here. this works.

I have normal to dry skin that gets dehydrated easily. this has cured me. I wake up with even skin and even though it can feel a little heavy, I am never greasy in the AM. I also wear this under foundation and makeup applies nicely.

I use this same cream for day and night and apply sunscreen and/or foundation w/ SPF (or both) over top for day. its not too much for my skin. The fragrance is nice, but could irritate some -but I like it and it does not bother me and fades quickly.

this has some great beneficial ingredients -I wish it was in a tube though - but my hands are always clean and I go through a jar quickly so I'm not worried about it degrading.

I love that it has moringa extract, algae and other naturals. Its probably one of the few (and the only big commercial skin care I've seen) with moringa! Moringa is very rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, and more. the link here talks about it a little - (not affiliated, just found it interesting outside of what the EL website says)

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU; DIMETHICONE; GLYCERIN; ISOHEXADECANE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE; PEG-10 DIMETHICONE; DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT; NARCISSUS TAZETTA BULB EXTRACT; MAGNOLIA OFFICINALIS BARK EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE; SIGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS (ST. PAUL'S WORT) EXTRACT; LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT; PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT; WHEY PROTEIN\LACTIS PROTEIN\PROTEINE DU PETIT-LAIT; CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT; MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT; LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; OPUNTIA TUNA EXTRACT; ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8; SORBITOL; HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEEDCAKE; CAFFEINE; ALGAE EXTRACT; SODIUM HYALURONATE; SODIUM LACTATE; SQUALANE; POLYSILICONE-11; ISODODECANE; TOCOPHERYL ACETATE; SUCROSE; ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE; POLYETHYLENE; PROPYLENE CARBONATE; CITRIC ACID; PEG-32; PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRATE; PEG-6; ISOCETETH-20; SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE; AMINOPROPYL ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); SODIUM PCA; SODIUM CITRATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BHT; PHENOXYETHANOL; IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)

on 2/5/2017 9:48:00 AM

Broke me out horribly. My skin is not one to suffer from breakouts easily, so I thought this would be a great cream for me. Within one day of using this I had several break outs. The bad kind that just forms a huge bump under skin that never surfaces. The consistency of the cream was fine, it's just not for me unfortunately.

on 10/29/2016 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a great moisturiser for any areas where your skin is a bit dry or for dry / normal skin in general.

Pros: It has a lovely, almost 'whipped' mousse-like consistency and absorbs really well. It does leave a slight film, but it's not sticky and I find that it creates a great base for makeup giving it something to adhere to. It actually stops makeup around my lips from creasing and I'm always pleasantly surprised by this at the end of the day. It smells heavenly, but in a very slight, non overpowering way. It also has a brightening effect, which you can see the moment you put it on - your skin just looks healthy and happy.

Cons: I'm not a fan of jars in general and would prefer a squeezy tube. Also, do not be fooled by the 'for all skin types' tag. This product can overpower oily skin really eaisly. As someone who is 'combo' I've discovered that it's best to apply a 'patchwork' approach and use products for combo/oily skin where it's oily and for dry skin where it's dry and my skin is grateful for it.

on 10/12/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for about a month now. Majority of EL skincare products do not substantially improve my skin but this one has been doing a good job. My test is when I wash the product off. If my skin looks bright and moisturized, we have a winner. My skin is pretty oily but responded well to this and did not get oilier. Pores look normal and my skin feels tighter.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I received a sample of this in a Sephora order and was very impressed with it overall. The name shouldn't be Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Aging Moisturizer, it should be WOW! Did That Wrinkle just disappear?! Unfortunately it also has the price tag to match such results.

I used this over a period of 4-5 nights, because it's a heavier moisturizer, a gel-cream texture. It definitely hydrated my skin and did not seem to cause any clogging or irritation. I was so impressed with the way it made my skin look I checked on pricing. UH, NO! The price is prohibitively expensive. Years ago I was an SA for Lauder and took using the products for granted as they gave us gratis (free product to use), plus little bonus items @ trainings. My go to was Time Zone. If I worked for them now, I would probably use my whole gratis allowance on these products. It's one of the few things I have ever used where I saw almost instantaneous results. But since I am no longer a cosmetics SA and only work one full time job, it's drugstore products for me. Nice products, if you can afford them.

on 8/28/2016 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received EL Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream as part of a gift with purchase. After reading about its heavy fragrance, I expected to greatly dislike this product, especially since it comes in a jar, making it both unsanitary and unstable for many anti-aging ingredients.

I decided to try this product on one of my Retin-A nights (alternating nights with AHA). My Retin-A cream also has a fragrance which I absolutely hate. In a moment of pure cynicism, I figured that at best, the fragrance in the EL product would mask the nasty one in my Retin-A. After applying the product, I discovered the fragrance was much lighter on my face than in the jar, which was tolerable. The fragrance is not unpleasant in the sense that it is a nice sweet and woody accord, however, it is definitely misplaced in a face cream.

The surprise for me is that this EL cream is turned out to be quite stellar at keeping the dry parts of my face hydrated all night, and leaving my skin glowy and plumped in the mornings after I use it. In fact, the effect was so pronounced, that in another jaded moment, I figured it must contain petrolatum, an ingredient I don't really like using on my face. An ingredient check again proved me wrong--the contents are super as well, with many beneficial moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients.

The product itself is a smooth gel-cream which feels elegant and non-greasy on skin. The price is really astronomical, which I find to be a poor value given the jar packaging will cause the antioxidants to fade rapidly, leaving a nice, but not anti-aging, night moisturizer. Having said that, if compared to other more costly products, like Chanel Sublimage, the EL is a relative bargain and is equal performance-wise. I'm glad I had the gwp sample, and would gladly use more samples in the future, but will not purchase this product unless they create a fragrance-free version in airtight packaging.

I bought this at Christmas in a gift set. I have combination skin and this moisturizer breaks me out. They advertise this moisturizer as good for combination skin. I disagree. I also think $75.00 is way too expensive. I used it for about two weeks before giving up. I did not see any results. It smells way too strong. I have tried to use it again from time to time just so I'm not throwing away a lot of money. Every time I do I break out again. The texture is creamy and does absorb into the skin well but I will not be repurchasing.

on 5/12/2016 11:48:00 PM

I saw instant results with this cream...I use it at night over advanced night repair...when I wake up in the morning...my skin looks dewy and glowy sometimes I don't even wash my face in the morning!

on 4/18/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Heavily scented with a cheap woody fragrance. Average as a night cream.

I can't really comment on the price, but I had to put a ranking in the spot...I got this as part of my gift with purchase. I don't use this cream every night, but it's a very moisturizing night cream and I would definitely purchase it.

Disclaimer: It's more a product for those with dry skins or if you live in an area that can have bad winters.