4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I am IN LOVE with this lipstick. I own about 5 colours and have back ups of shade 103 as it is my GO TO signature lipstick for every day. I am located in Australia where I can't buy this product and am only able to get it when travelling to Europe as Kiko doesn't even ship to Australia (WAH) so if I get the chance I buy lots of them. They literally stay on for HOURS. People comment all the time and ask me what lipstick I wear cos it never smudges or comes off. You can eat a burger with this stuff on and it won't go anywhere. I might need to reapply once per day after multiple meals/drinks etc at most with shade 103. The colour payoff is amazing in the colours I have (particularly the darker shades) and they are completely opaque on the lips. The clear lip gloss is not sticky in the slightest and counteracts the usual drying feel you tend to get with a liquid lipstick. That being said, without the gloss or when the gloss wears off, the liquid lipstick itself is non-drying and very comfortable on the lips. I'm pretty fussy when it comes to liquid lipsticks, I have used Kat Von D, Colourpoop, Stila, Australis (TERRIBLE), BH Cosmetics to name a few, and this is BY FAR the best one I have ever used in so many ways. BUY IT. It will not disappoint. I desperately wish I could buy Kiko in Australia :(

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This is for the version called Unlimited Double Touch. I'm new to liquid lipsticks so am not sure how to judge these, but gotta say they last a long time, are comfortable, and are not noticeably drying. I only bought one shade -- 110 Spicy Rose, which is a medium neutral-to-warm pink. I spent a long time at the Kiko store trying on the many shades available and on me this was my favorite a nudish pink leaning warm. Colors in real life are not as they appear on the Kiko website. Now that I have it at home I apply with a lip brush -- not the doe foot it comes with -- and find this gives the smoothest, most even application. (Thanks, youtube beauty star Stephanie Lange for this tip!) I like the way it looks without the gloss, matte but not dry or powdery, but the accompanying gloss isn't bad and does provide more slip on the lips. This lasted 7 or 8 hours on me before it needed to be touched up or removed, and I'm a furious lip toucher, frowner, lip biter, so I'm impressed by this longevity. They were on sale for something like 5 pounds so a great deal. Downside was Kiko was flooded with shoppers and lighting is atrocious inside, so it was hard to see what shades looked like. But low prices and super-friendly sales staff make for a fun shopping experience.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I have had six of these (one color I refilled). This is my favorite happy medium of long-lasting lip product that looks like lipstick but doesn't dry your lips or have to be chiseled off in the morning (I've done a lot of reviews of the "long-lasting" type lip products: I hate reapplying product all of the time, and I've been shortchanged on an upper lip, so I have to be able to go outside the lines without it being obvious, ie., opaque). As much as I like the Colorstay/Infallible-type products for wear, they can be harder to work with. This will come off the inside of your lips if you've been eating, however. It won't smear, unlike regular lipstick. The five colors (I also added a photo of four of them that I had swatched at the time): 111 Fire Red: Bright red with a slight amount of warmth. 112 Cherry Red: Cooler red (prefer this, as I have cool olive skin tone). 114 Light Plum: Natural plum, probably would be more significant on fairer skin. 113 Black Cherry: Dark cherry red (another favorite). 115 Rhododendron Pink: looks too Barbie-pink on me. Would probably look great on someone who has fairer, clearer-toned skin. Cherry Red and Black Cherry have the best coverage and are good for going outside the natural lip line a bit. They also wear the best. The Light Plum and Rhododendron Pink will require extra layers to get an opaque wear. I often use them with other colors to modify them. ETA: After writing all of this, I now see Kiko Milano has a new "Unlimited" Double Touch lipstick, and some of the colors I reviewed look to be missing from the old product. I hope someone updates with the new product.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

5 years ago

I was searching for L'Oreal Infaillible long lasting lipstick, when I discovered a Kiko store in my city! As I had heard many good things about the brand, I rushed into the store and I got my first long wearing lipstick. Love it! I applied it today at 1pm and at 9pm was still there. It is true that the color had faded a little, but still looked nice. I had two meals, a lot of drinking and I noticed some transfer only on my cup of coffee. It also didn't dry out my lips at all and it didn't feel sticky. I'm going to get other colors also! 10€ saved(this is 7€ and L'Oreal Infaillible 17€), great deal!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I have tried this product and was very impressed with it. I have purchased it for the wedding and indeed it did a great job. I did not have to reapply it at all. The colour last even after eating and drinking you can just touch up on the gloss if you want to. I have noticed it comes off if you eat something oily but water cannot touch it so drinking and even kissing is allowed :) Great product, the only downside is limited range of colours - it's a shame. Definitely worth the price.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

8 years ago

Double touch is a described as a ''long wearing liquid lipstick'' by Kiko. It says on the company's website that it doesn't transfer and that it lasts up to 10 hours on the lips. I have this in the shade 01 Rosa shocking which is a light barbie pink color with a pearly finish. I'm quite happy with the color although it can look a bit dated. Double touch costs about six euros in Italian Kiko stores. This product reminds me a lot of e.l.f.'s Studio lip stain. On one side is the colored part (step one) and on the other side the transparent (step two) gloss which is supposed to moisturize your lips and give them a shiny finish. For me step one is quite nice, not as drying as other lip stains I have tried but still not very comfortable. The applicator is a sponge. Step two is what annoys me more, it has a nice brush applicator but the gloss is way too sticky, thick and not creamy and moisturizing like I expected it to be. You are supposed to apply it one, maximum two minutes after applying the colored side which is a bit too soon in my opinion because the color transfers to the brush applicator. Another thing that bothers me is the scent, it has some vanilla tones in it but mostly it's just very artificial and very very strong, it goes away after application but it still bothers me a lot. Overall I would not recommend this product unless you are really into lip stains. I am not, most just dry out my lips so I don't see myself using this product again. It's not as cheap as most Kiko products either so I really regret buying this.

About reviewer (526 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool