Figs & Rouge Wild Cherry

1.7

The look of this product is absolutely adorable but as someone else mentioned - the scent it horrible. It doesn't smell like cherry but more of its cheaper alternative.

The texture of this product though is dreamy and the light cherry tint looks absolutely beautiful on the lips.

I'm not sure if I got a dodgy one, but the scent simply kills this product for me.

If you want to read about other organic lip balms that actually work you can check this blog post review below. Hope it helps!

on 11/4/2012 10:14:00 PM

I added this to a BeautyHabit.com order because it had a cute tin, was organic and promised to be an awesome lip balm. And I love lip balm.

Definitely a disappointment. It's just not very moisturizing, and turned gritty in the tin. It absorbs very quickly, but doesn't leave my lips moisturized.

I cleaned out the rest of the product, washed the tin, and now it's perfect for holding my earrings.

Will not repurchase.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

oh dear oh dear oh dear. Well Figs & Rouge lip balm products are very good let me say that, they are all organic and contain no petrolium. The geranium and rambling rose are lovely scents.

Now the Wild Cherry. I love cherry and I love lip balms so I had to have this. what a mistake that was. It is vile. It does nto smell anything like Cherry. I can't say it isnt a good lip balm, but i physically can not stomach the smell and taste on my lips. so dissapointed in this :(

Popular Lip Treatments