Maybelline New York Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

Maybelline New York Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch
Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Quite pigmented, but too bubblegum pink for me -- it's also kinda slick and the colour moves around a bit. However it's quite moisturizing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good colour payoff but moisturization doesn't last long. The scent tends to fade away after a few months.

on 4/5/2018 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this, it's something halfway between a lipstick and a lip balm and it smells like watermelon bubblegum.

OMG the color payoff is amazeballs. Not very moisturizing tho. I do love it tho

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've bought this Lip Balm a few times in this color, probably about 4th time today! I love it. It smells sooo good and even though I am brown skinned, it's still subtle and tasteful on my lips. I like to get one every year before the summer. I need the SPF. It applies smoothly and evenly, covers up lip imperfections and hydrates them perfectly fine. I like this one and the Grape one. I just bought it on sale for $6.75 which is a lot less than my Body Shop SPF lip balm (which is clear). I wear it on its own, but often do use it to top off on a lipstick as well. Works both ways well.

on 3/3/2016 7:45:00 AM

This is great for moisturising your lips and smells great - really fruity and summery - but the colour is far too bright for me. It's a really blue toned pink that makes me feel like barbie and really doesnt compliment by skin tone. Even when applied carefully the colour is still really bright and pigmented so i tend to refrain from using this one, and use the peach kiss babylips product instead as it's much more natural and wearable.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I actually LOVE this stuff. I am post-menopausal and find that my lips now tend to peel and they just aren't soft like they used to be. I found this particular Baby Lips scent to be quite moisturizing. My lips absorb the formula and a couple of hours later I reapply. It is more of a moisurizer and less of a protectant. If you are looking for a protectant, this isn't for you.

As far as the scent goes, I don't find it to be overpowering or yukky. And I associate it with the wonderfully smooth application of the product.

The packaging? Meh. The price? Could always be lower. The product? Fab.

So, you know, I may be post-menopausal and old enough to be a grandma, but I have baby-soft lips!

on 9/17/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I gave this 3 lippies because it's ok. Not awful yet not great. I assumed, rather stupidy, that these were colored for the cute flavors they have. Not so. This is actually very pink on my lips (almost neon). It looks like lipstick. So I will only put this on at night when nobody will see it because it does not look good. I hate lipstick, I hate the way it looks, I hate the way it feels. (I wear gloss.) Now, while this looks like lipstick it doesn't feel like lipstick. It claims to be a balm but it is VERY wet and slick. It doesn't absorb in to the lips and wipes off on everything you eat, drink, wipe your face on. I can't say if this is good for chapped, dry or cracked lips because mine aren't any of those things right now. I won't be buying this again.

I like the other ones but this one is very bad.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have been using Maybelline Baby Lips for over a year now. I currently have 7 different shades. That's how much I love these Baby Lips. Before Baby Lips, I used the traditional chap stick and what not, but I noticed people purchasing Baby Lips, Eos, Burt's Bees, etc. I decided to try Baby Lips and I fell in love. Not only did my lips become suckle and sweet, the tint allows for me not to worry about putting an extra layer of lipstick. It's everything that I ever wanted in a lip balm. However, Pink Punch does not work well with my skin tone and naked lip color. It was a little to bright for my liking, so I would not purchase it again. It may look better on someone with a lighter skin and lip color than I.

Top Rated Lip Treatments